iv

(( EDITED))

IV.

" Once you go black you never go back, remember that "

" What was that all about? " Zendaya asked as soon as i arrived back to the table. All the girls attention was fixated on me. 

" He needed my number for our project " i replied as i took a seat and started to eat my lunch.

" Oh " zendaya said.

At that moment Hanna and Aria started to bombard me with a boat load of questions. We all got to know each other a bit better.

*

When i got home, I was completely drained. I had homework for every class I had today. My mother could have seen that i was tired, so she didnt ask me any questions pertaining to my day. While we were in the car she just let the music play.

I took  a hour nap then got up to complete all my homework. Once I was done it was just after 8. I checked my phone as I went down stairs into the kitchen to see my mother still cooking. I saw that i had messages from number that weren't stored in my phone.

(345)235-8967

Erin? It's Hanna! You know the red-head from earlier.

(345)432-5674

Hey babes, It's Aria

(345)376-7896

It's Daya! wassupppppppp?

(345)375-1320

Once you go black you never go back, remember that.

I rolled my eyes as I erupted in laughter as I read the last message, knowing exactly who the person was who sent the message.

I sat down by the island in the kitchen as i watched my mother cook. She looked at me strangely because of my outburst of laughter earlier.

I stored everyone's number in my phone then replied back to them. 

To: HANNA BANANA *Banana emoji*

Lol, Heyyyyyyyyyyy. I Know LMAOOO

To: Ariiiiii *Heart emoji*

Hey Love. :) :*

To: Zeeee *Kiss Emoji*

Ayeee, nothing. I'm extremely bored atm. wbu hun?

To: Jaden *Moon emoji*

LMAOOOOOO. i'll remember.

" So are you ready to talk about your day? " My mother asked as she continued to cook.

 " Yep " I replied.

" Ok, go on " She encouraged.

" It was long and tiring, but it was also very eventful. My classes are really cool and my teachers are alright. Met some new friends and seen some familiar faces." I spoke.

" Familiar faces? " she questioned.

" um, yeah " I said, trying to figure out a way yot get out of this situation.