No

From what had happen earlier I was still Smiling BIG. My Mom had to ask what was my problem but all I did was laugh.

Well I was In My Bedroom laying on my bed and doing my homework, My Phone stared to buzz off.

                                                                        *Message* 

*Zendayya: Me && Prince Are Going On A Date! :))!!

*Me: Omg! If It Wasn't for Me && The Girls This Wasn't going to Happen! Good For You.. When?

*Zendaya: Lol... Sunday Night, Tomorrow. 

*Me: Where?

*Zendaya: Movies. :)

Me: Oh, A Lot Of Action Is Gonna Be Going On. Lol

Zendaya: Lol... :))

Me: Jaden Was By My House Today. He told Me He Wanted Me To Be His only Girl.. && Am thinking About It... How Do I Tell Ray If I Say Yess To Jaden?

*Zendaya: OMg! :0 ...... You && Ray have Only Been on 1 Date So... Idk

*Me: .... Who Do You Think I Should Date? Jaden or Ray?

*Zendaya: Am Sorry.. I Have To Go Byee! :))

*Me: Really? >:-( W/e

                                                                     End Of Messages

"Ughh! Why is Zendaya Doing This To Me? I Said To Myself. After Doing My History Paper On Martin Luther King Jr. I Fell Asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Erynn Get Up!!" My Mom Shouted From Downstairs. I Hoped up at the sound of her voice, I locked at the time it was only 7:14. Really On A Saturday?

"If You Coming With Me Too Work Today You Need To Get Dress Now Am Leaving In 15 mins!" My Mom Shouted Again.

What? I Jumped out the bed and dashed into the bathroom. I took a 3-5 Minute shower, I did all my Regular hygiene then went to get dress. I quickly looked for something to wear so I could have time to eat cereal or something.

I picked out A pink Top that tied right above my belly button, A short jeans that stoped at my thigh and pink and white converse.

As I Was Walking down stairs I placed my hair into a high ponytail. I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen island reading the news paper.

"Good Morning, You have 3 minutes" She said as she looked at me then back at the newspaper.

"Ughh" I Said as I ran to the cupboards to make my Lucky charms quickly.

"Okay, Lets Goo" She Said As I Finally Got Done Making My Cereal.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Bring It And Eat it in the car" She shouted as she was already outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------