ii

( EDITED )

ii

You Again

" I am so sorry " I said with my hand still over my eyes. I began to back out of the room, but instead I backed into the door closing it beind me.

He began to laugh at my clumsyness " It's okay beautiful ".

I took my and away from my eyes to try to get the door open but i couldnt. I looked at the boy as he had his eyebrows knit together.

" A little help please? " I pleaded.

He walked over to the door and with a little pull the door was open. 

Great now he thinks i'm an idiot that cant even open a door. I mumbled a quick thanks and quickly walked out the room beyond embrassed. I found my mother in the same room I left her in. She was leaving the room.

" What happened? Why do you look like you saw a ghost " My mom observed. " Are you alright? " She asked sounding concern.

" I'm fine mom " I reassured her.

" You sure? " She said sounding a little suspicious. " Alright I'm about to leave, so lets get moving " She told me. 

I nodded my head and followed her persuit. Before we went home she told the other maids Jenny and D'andra she was leaving. She then went and said bye to Ms. O'Brad. After that we were on our way.

*

" Erin " My mom shouted to the top of her lungs. I refuse to get up it was too early, so I stayed in bed " Get up " She yelled in my ear. I imediately got up.

" Mom " I whined. 

" Sorry, but you cant be late for your first day of school " She said leaving my room. 

Summer was over already this summer was one of the best thus far.

I got up and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and scared myself. 

I jumped in the shower and tried to relax. I was pretty nervous going to a new school and all. My relaxation time was cut short because of my mom screaming and bamming on the door for me to hurry up.

I brushed my teeth and striaghten my hair. It was shoulder lenght. I liked it better short rather than long. My hair also was two tones, brown with a little bit of blonde. 

I did my makeup light and wore a pink shade of lipstick that make them look fuller. 

I picked out what I was going to wear from the night before but I changed my mind about it. This was the norm, I could never make up my mind about clothes. 

I finally settled on a light pink ruffled layer crop top, with a moto bleached ripped jeans from topsop and white converse to match. 

I grabbed my brown fringe messenger bag out my closet. I had packed it with the books I needed the night before.

I walked in the kitchen following the scent of pancakes. I saw the pancakes but no mom. I was surprise she made breakfast, most of the time we would just eat breakfast bars. I took a couple pancakes and ate like a girl an not like a caveman that my mother says i usually eat like. I really did not want to mess up my clothes.