Bestfriend?

Jaden

I layed on my bed deep in thought, still thinking about the situation that I was in. My younger sister sat on the bed next to me after she was knocking on the door for like 5mins and I did not answer.

Willow: Jay! What is wrong with you? I was like knocking on your door for like 5 mins && you did not answer!

Me: Willow calm down, Don't scream my heads hurting.

Willow: Ooh my little jadens heads hurting. laughs

Me: HA HA I said sarcastically

 Willow: Jay whats the matter? Is it girl problems?

Me: Kinda... I sat up on the bed ... Its nothing you need to know about.

Wilow: Whatever Jaden! You can't keep blocking everyone out! I stood up ready to storm out the room.

Me: Wait... 

Willow: I turned around slowly .... Yes? 

Me: Yes It's about girls , I just don't get it It's this girl Erin i've only know her for two days && I feel drawn to her.. What the hells wrong with me?

Willow: I don't know maybe You Love Her?

Me: Love? It's only been two days! && Jaden Smith does not Love.

Willow: Well maybe the old jaden smith did not love, but the new jadens ready for it.

Me: You think so?

Willow: How am I suppose to know.. It's what you feel.

Me: I think... I just want to be friend status with her.

Willow: Okay Then be friend status until your ready for the next level

Me: Okay. Thanks Sis... Wait am suppose to be the one giving you advise not the other way around?      Laughs

Me: You cant even help yourself how are you going to help me?

Me: I can help you!..

Willow: Really?

Me:.... No.. Whatever get out my room. laughs 

Willow: Okay then... Ooh && I want to meet your new best friend Erin. Laughs then leaves

I went back to laying on my bed then feel asleep.

Erin

I was on my bed doing my Homework that I had got today. The thing what my mother had said about me && The Bitch being friends couldn't happen that fast. I can't even stop calling her the Bitch, plus she always acts, talks, && TRIES to dress better than everybody else. 

Friends? How can I be friends with a Faker like that... I don't need to fight her but just stay away from her. I really didn't care what she said about me in Maths class cause am glad I rather have my life than hers. I'll tell everybody where I came from && what the schools doing for my family, Cause IDGAF. 

I should probably text Jaden about us meeting tomorrow for us to work on our science project. I said to myself

I took out my iPhone (That I got from my auty) and stared to text.

Me: Hey: Jaden about The science project can we meet up tomorrow @ my house or yours? 6:23

Jaden: Um.. Okay My house. 6: 31

Me: Okay, ttyl 6:33

Jaden: Yep, okay best friend 6:34

Me: Wait..  Am your best friend? 6: 35

Jaden: Yea of course. 6:37

Me: Didn't you just wanted me to be your GF? 6:40

Jaden: Yea Change of plans. 6:44

Me: okay? 6:49

Change of plans? What the hell does he think I am?Does he even like me anymore? Were the questions I thought to myself as I continued doing my Homework.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's boring I know!... I was so tired writing this && plus am a little sick.

Happy April Fools Day. Today is actually my Grandmothers Birthday but she died in 2009. R.I.P :))

Thanks For reading!   

Bye :))

Oh yea follow me on twitter

@LoveYouJaden :)

-Jadenowns