Not The End.

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Their is gonna be a Part 2 :) But It's Gonna have a different name, When I find out the name you guys will be the first too know. Once You Read The Story You Will Understand Why It's Gonna Be Another story.. You Can Give Me Suggestions For Names In Chat, Inbox , Tweet ( @LoveYouJaden ) Or Some other way. Stay Tune For When The Other Part Is Coming Out.. :)  Tweet Or Comment If You Have Questions.

So This Part Is:

                                      COMPLETED.

CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR PART TWO!

- JadenOwns

I woke up with the sun shining in my face through the open curtains. I saw That Jaden was still here because on the ground which was weird because I was sleeping in his lap last night. I got up and then it hit me ' Why The Hell Is Jaden Still Here ? '

Is My Mom even home? I thought to my self then ran upstairs to her room. I met her bed empty then ran back downstairs to jaden and woke him up. " OmGoodness, Why Are You Still Here? " I said All In One Breathe. " Aha, I Don't Know " He Said looking around lost.

" Well Get The Hell Out ! " I said Pushing Him Out The Door. " But What About Jacob? He Shouted. I ran upstairs To my room I woke both of them up. " Get The Hell  Out Jacob" I said pushing him down the stairs to the door.

Just then Zee Played The Message That Was On The Phone.

Erin It's Your Mom, I Won't Be coming home to night so don't wait up.... I'll Be home around 9 am. Okay Byeee.

My eyes opened wide.. What The Hell? I didnt expect my mom to sleep with Jeremy. 'Maybe she didnt' I thought to my self, Then I burst out with laughter . Yeah Right. She sound really drunk I Hope Shes okayy.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:43 am so I did a little cleaning up as zendaya went back to sleep. ' Lazy ' I thought to myself then laughed. After I did that I went to text jaden to tell him am sorry.

                                      Text Convo

Me: Am Soo Sorry About Just Kicking You Out My House At 7' In The morning... Lol

Jay: It's Okay Babe.

Me: Aww That's Cute You Called Me Babe. :)

Jay: Kml... Is Their Anyway we can change the venue  & Date of the Dinner? ^_^

Me: .. Sure, When & Where?

Jay: Friday Or Saturday At Our House...?

Me: Friday I think were still having the dance, maybe.. Soo Saturday.

Jay: Okayy, Saturday It Is.

Me: Okay.. TTYL

--

Date: 1st October, 2011

Where: Erin's House

Doing: Getting Ready For The Dance.

"Am Soo Happy They Decided To still Have The Halloween Dance", Zendaya Said shouting out of the bathroom. She was letting willow do her hair. Willow was suppose to be helping me but, i'll share.

" Mom!! " I shouted to her downstairs as I heard the Front door open and close. She came upstairs too my room and gave me the shoes that I ordered for The dance. 

Turns out my mom didn't sleep with him she went through his phone when he was too the bathroom and left before he even came back, But she was drunk.. she told me the whole story It was funny she slep by her friend because jeremy took her way out of town.