Only Girl?

The Next Morning I woke up around 8:30. My mom had already left for work. I went down Stirs to see that my mom had left a not on the refrigerator.

Erin Your breakfast is in the microwave. Please study and do you homework

             -Love Mom

Study? Homework? Maybe later. Yay great Mom made breakfast! this is awesome cause I was feeling lazy.

I Eat the food and read Popstar magazine (This took like an hour, I like to read every single thing. I don't skip over). After that I went to take a long Hot Bubble bath.

I was in the tub for like 45 mins then I heard a knock on the front door.

"What the hell? It's like 10:30! Who the hell is this?" I said while getting out the tub and wrapping the towel around me. I walked down stairs and opened the door, of course it had to be Jaden.

He stared at me bitting his lip " Damn girl You always open the door like that?". "Come in, Shut up & Sit down" I said with control. "I like a girl who thinks she in control" He said coming in side and smirking.

I went up stairs to put my sweat pants and a tank top on, I left my hair how it was curly and went back down stairs.

I stood at the end of the stairs with my hands fold. "So what do you want?" I asked bored. "You" He said walking over to me unfolding my arms then putting his arms around my waist.

I was really liking the postion cause he was right in my face, but i couldnt show it. "What do you really want?" I said while talking his hands from around my waist.

"The thing is I hated how you were with Ray Last night and not with me" He said backing up a little.

"*Laughs* This is your fault!, Your always with other girls, I wanted to be the only girl in your life. I said sadly.

There was a silence for a minute.

"Well Will You?" Jaden said in a cute voice. " Will I be what?" I asked. "You know, The only girl in my life" He said smiling.

"Omg, The Big Player Jaden Smith wants to settle down with one girl?" I said sarcastically . Jaden came back in my face and put His arming back around my waist. "Answer the question.. " He sad Biting his lips.

"Umm, Maybe I'll think about it" I said in a laughy tone. "Well Give me your answer tomorrow when you come over to do the project, Oh yeah && am still going to kiss you" He said fast and then did the action.

He did the sweet romantic kissing For like 2 minutes and then when he was ending he bit my bottom lip then ran out my house Saying "BYEE!!!!" Laughing.

I tried to run after him but he fast, He told his driver drive fast (Lol). Watch for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol .. Hope you loved it! , You should also try my new story "Dance For Love" Tell Me if I Should Continue on. 

Yea I know this story's short but the next one will be longgg. :)

Comment.Vote.Fan.Anythingelsedo.

 :))

Follow me @LoveYouJaden

FLAMEE Still hot Babyy. :))

Byeeee

-JadenOwns