.:Prologue:.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of it characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

Mini A/N: This is is set back to when Soma and Saika were little kids, about 6-7 years old

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

Me in the kitchen?

Check.

Reasonable food?

Check.

Happy and intrigued customers?

Check.

Nii-chan and Dad having a cooking battle?

Check.

Yep, today is a good day. I could smell the broth they were making from the other side of the kitchen. I am currently sitting on one of the counters, watching them battle it out. By the looks of it, Dad is definitely going to win again, no offence Nii-chan. The thud of the the bowls hitting the wooden surface caught my attention and I turned my head 90 degrees to the right.

The delicious smell of tempura ramen wavered into my nose. I sighed. I hopped off the counter and wandered to where Nii-chan and Dad were standing. "Smells nice." I commented, directing it to Nii-chan, knowing he would need the support. "Thanks Sai-chan !" He replied, oozing with confidence. I could see our taste tester customer anticipatingly waiting to eat it. It was written all over his face. '

'The crowd was just as big as last time.' I thought to myself.

Approximately 25 or more people have gathered around to watch the outcome of this episode of my family's cooking contest.

After the guest said his results and it was expected. So now, we have Soma sulking on the kitchen floor, looking up to Dad with an annoyed expression. "This marks your 200th lost, right Soma?" Father said with a grin. "No. It. Is. Not." Soma retorted with confidence, standing his ground. "It's only my 197th lost." Laughter erupted from my mouth as my idiotic twin brother said the number 197 with a lot of pride.

"Onii-chan, verse me!" I said with a smirk. He returned with a smirk of his own, 

"Bring it on!"

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

A/N: 

Thank you to anyone who's read and enjoyed this, this hopefully will get better in the near future!

Please comment, vote and share some suggestions you might have!

(Word Count: 287)     (27th February 2017)

- A.C