.: Chapter 3 :.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of it characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

We went into the kitchen and mentally prepared ourselves. Breathing, in and out, in and out. I helped Soma get out the necessary ingredients and utensils. Then, we began. I grabbed my knife as Soma grabbed his. With a small glint in our eyes we started to cook. Nii-chan started to cut the potatoes as I diced the onions. Not to brag or anything, but I bet we looked pretty badass. Soma steamed the potatoes over the flame as I caramelize the onions. I started to peel the potatoes as Soma mashed them together in a pot rapidly. I heard Minegasaki gasp and ask her bodyguards if they ruined all the ingredients in the fridge. Well, at least she has admitted that it was her fault. But no matter, no matter, we still get to prove to her that Yukihira is the best after all.

Soma started to wrap up bacon around the potatoes and and added some seasoning to it. He tied the string expertly, making sure nothing gets ruined. Passing it over to me, I placed in in the oven and lit it up. I roasted it slowly, hoping to give it a crispy outer layer while the potatoes and mushroom inside soaked up the rich and juicy flavours of the bacon. I gave Soma the wine and butter and he started on the sauce for our dish. While he was doing that, I looked after the meat and took it out once it was ready. We got a plate and placed all elements on it. I added a little garnish on top.

It was finally complete.

The shock was evident on all their faces. I tried to resist from laughing, but I couldn't help but let out a little snicker. "How were they able to make such a perfect...... pork roast?!". Steam was visibly drifting up into the air, carrying an intoxicating smell with it. "Let me tell you," started Soma, "This is potato wrapped in thick-cut bacon that Sai-chan and I bought for tomorrow's breakfast. This is what we call...." "Gorcha Roast Pork!" I exclaimed. I allowed a small smirk make its way onto my face. Their baffled expressions were absolutely priceless.

"Potatoes?"

"Gotcha?"

"Roast?"

"Yep!" I answered cheerfully.

"First we steamed the potatoes, th-" I cut Soma off by nudging him a little. "Huh? What is with this atmosphere?" Sometimes I wonder why my brother can be so damn clueless.

Minegasaki slammed her hand on the table, "Are you trying to make a fool out of me? I asked for a juicy meat dish! That's it, there is no more room for negotiation. Give this restaurant to me! Listen you little brats! Chefs that find success are in first class fine dining or luxury hotels. This place is an absolute failure! In my opinion, this worthless place doesn't even deserve to exist!" Everyone could tell that she has had enough. Enough of us and enough of this restaurant.

Slam!

Soma forcefully placed the dish on the table, grabbing her attention. "This dish will tell you whether Yukihira should be worthy of exist or not." "Dig in!" I said. Both Nii-chan and I grabbed a seat and sat down at the same table as her. I could tell by her expression that she was trying to resist the tempting smell of our intoxicating dish. The smell wafted throughout the restaurant. A light pink-ish hue dusted across her cheeks. Her shaky hand hesitantly reached for the fork in front of her. All her body guards were surprised at her action. Probably expecting their boss to be more controlled. She lifted the fork and poked through the dish, letting out more steam. Getting a piece on her fork, I sat in anticipation. She lifted it towards her mouth and breathed out. She slowed placed it in her mouth. Once it was all in, she gasped. Her entire body was shaking. Shaking from pleasure. It was all because of our beautifully crafted dish. Soma stood up and leaned across the table, Breaking her away from her fantasy. "Looks like you are enjoying it." "Just saying, this was made from the restaurant that looked down on called worthless." I added in, arms crossed. "Shall we tell you the secret to the flavour?" Nii-chan taunted.

We told them the process in making this fabulous dish and the scientific elements of it and blah, blah, blah..... In the end we wowed them with out badass skills. Soma told everyone the idea for this dish, it came from a mistake made when we were little. Minegasaki's whole body was fidgeting and she kept denying that this was a real meat dish. "But... I can't... stop eating it!" She stood up slightly and said, "I need to taste more meat juice!" and tried to dig her fork into the pork roast. Key word, 'tried'. I quickly snatched the dish away from the distasteful women and passed it to Soma. "If you want more, you have to promise us that you will never step foot into Yukihira, ever." I dealed. "What? Who would agree to that?!" "Well then," stated Soma has he started to walk away, holding the dish high up to make the smell radiate everywhere, "it's a waste, but I guess we have no choice but to take this and..." "WAIT!" Minegasaki shouted out. "I- I promise! I promise that I'll never come back, okay?!" "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you?" I teased while sticking out my tongue. "C-Can I... ummm... P-Please have some more?" Her voice got quieter with each word she said.

Geez, she is so desperate...

Soma smirked and placed the dish back on the table. In an instant, She dove her fork right into the rich juices of the meat. A few second later, her body guards got a fork each and ran to the dish, wanting some as well. Moans and gasps for more flavour erupted from their mouths as they chewed on it more. Minegasaki and her three bodyguards ended up laying on on the floor, enveloped in their own tasteful food fantasies. Soma untied the ribbon from his head and wrapped it around his wrist as I did the same with mine.

Hope you liked it!

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

A/N:

This chapter is so damn long!

Please comment, vote and share any suggestions you might have!

(Word Count: 1040)     (25th March 2017)

-A.C