.: Chapter 14 :.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of its characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

My senpai is sticking his head out of the ceiling. What do I say to that? I have a hand over my heart trying to calm it down. "W-W-What are you doing?" I asked looking directly into his eyes. He smiled. There is a party in room 205. It's to welcome you and your brother." "Okay?" I say still trying to comprehend the fact that my senpai is talking to me through the ceiling. "Great. Meet you there." He then placed the roof tile back.

I stood in front of room 205. 'Should I knock or walk in?' I asked myself. The more extra part of me decided to just walk in. Well, I actually kick the door down. Minor details. Everyone in the room stops whatever they are going and turns to look at me.

I front of me I see Tadokoro-san and other two girls. One with orange hair and one with purple. Then I see four unfamiliar guys. Two of them are fighting, one looked as if he was midway through shouting and The other was sitting by himself playing with a cup? Not too sure though. "Hiya." said the orange hair girl energetically, "I'm Yukino Yuki, just call me Yuki. That is Sakaki Ryöko." "Hey~" said a chill purple hair girl.

"Hi, I'm Marui Zenji and- Hey stop fighting in my room!" I look to my right and I see two guys from before still punching and kicking each. The reason? No idea. Are they actually fighting each other or is this a playful fight? I must've had a really concerning face on since the next thing I heard was "This is normal. Don't worry that much." I look to the left and there was the guy with a cup still in his mouth. "What's your name?" I ask. "Ibusaki Shun." "Those two are Aoki Daiko and Satö Shouji. Just mind them," said Yuki having both her arms around my shoulders. "Don't mind them? They are going to rip apart my room again."

"So, tell us. How does it feel to be the scariest person in the school at the moment?" I plant my face into my hands. Why does everyone still think that? But really, I can't be that scary, can I? "Maybe we shouldn't talk about that. How about we talk about something else." Sakaki said. We all sit different areas of the room at a talkable distance. Yuki was on the bed Sakaki-san was next to Ibusaki-kun's side and Megumi was on the floor near the door. I was on the chair looking at the different books Marui-san has while occasionally adding my opinion to the conversation that constantly kept changing.

The door suddenly opens and who else to show up but my own brother.

Wow, let's see what type of party this will end up being. This just started to get interesting. 

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

Author's Note:

Well, aren't I just the worst author in the world?

I never update regularly. It's been nearly 2 months and I come back with a short crappy chapter.

I thank all who have stayed with this book and even tolerated my non-existant updating and writing skills.

Please comment, vote and share any suggestions you might have!

(Word count: 480)     (4th May 2018)

- Vina