.:Chapter 1:.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

 I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of it characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

A/N: I am going to skip the mini shokugeki Soma and Jouichirou had at the start to the end of the day......

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

It was dark outside and the restaurant was pretty much empty. We were starting to close up for the night. Dad was in the kitchen, while nii-chan and I were drying the cutlery and cups I had just washed. "Soma, can you kill the flame on the charcoal grill?" Dad said from the kitchen. Since he was ignored, he looked over his shoulder, to see Nii-chan with a thoughtful expression on. I could hear him muttering about how he could've made his chinese fried rice better if he flipped it a few more times. A short silence followed after.

All of us heard the door slide open and we directed our attention to who ever was there. Soma put on a cheerful smile and said, "Welco-" Before he could finish, his entire expression changed from cheerful to annoyance. In stepped a woman with her three bodyguards. The woman had purple hair and sunglasses. She was wearing a very revealing business outfit. "Pardon us," she said with a very fake voice, "it looks as if you are still open, please forgive us for barging in." All four of them strutted in as if they owned the place. The purple-ette waltzed over to Nii-chan and took off her, probably, expensive sunglasses. 'Why on earth are they were sunglasses at night?" I thought to myself.

"I'm an urban planner, Minegasaki." She introduced herself and bent down enough for him to see the lace of her bra. Knowing my brother, he wouldn't fall for something that immature. "What to do you want?" Nii-chan asked rudely, remaining eye contact with Minegasaki. He was losing his patients. "Huh?" She was probably confused with why Soma wasn't affected by her 'charm'. I feel as if it was time for me to add my own input. "Today we recommend the golden eye sea bream sashimi, and...." Then she cut me off with that really annoying voice of hers. She gave me 'smile' and turned back to Soma. "No, today I'm here to ask once more about the plan we had the other day." 'Other day? They've met before?" She produced a flyer with a the words 'Garden Residence' at the top. The picture showed a large, expensive building which was probably an apartment building. "We would love to bring this comfortable and luxurious apartment building, designed in the 'Garden Residence' idea to this town-" She was abruptly stopped by Soma placing a portable grill on top of the flyer. "In short, you people are land sharks, and you want us out of here." Soma stated. "Go home already, we have no intention of of shutting this place down" I concluded.

"Then, I'll leave my card here. Call at anytime." She turned her head so our dad was in her sight. Minegasaki then went on about how managing a 'small-scale eatery' would a difficult due to keeping up the food stock. Now, Soma has had his fill of this distasteful woman. "We don't have any of those problems here." "Oh, really?" Minegasaki replied not believing what Nii-chan had just said. "Yukihira takes responsibility for offering meals that our customers want."

"Perhaps, if you were unable to serve a customer what would you do?" She remarked. "We would close up and go out of business, it's as simple as that." I replied as Soma picked up her business card with metal tongs and dropped it over the grill. The red demonic flames made the card writher up and burn helplessly. She simply didn't care and a smirk plastered on that sly face of hers. "You wouldn't take that back?" She challenged us even further. "Yep." Both me and soma concluded with a smirk of our very own. We looked at each other for a very brief second before we turned our attention back to her. "Very well then, I'll be back later." And with that, she put her glasses back on and walked out. As she did, we glared at her back.

Challenge Accepted.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

A/N: 

Yay! First chapter up is finally up!

Please comment, vote and share some suggestions you might have!

(Word Count: 664)      (7th March 2017)

- A.C