.: Chapter 15 :.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of its characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

The room was quieter than before. Megumi looked nervous. Well, she was sitting next to Soma. How would you feel if some random person of the opposite gender was naked came into the bathroom with you also naked in the bath tube? Yeah, I wouldn't feel too good either. I think Megumi had her life completely sucked out of her.

"Who knew we would also end up in the same dorm as well?" Soma said out of the blue looking at Megumi. "Yeah..." Megumi said while still in her own little world. "Wait," She said more attentively, "That means you passed the entrance challenge on your first try?" "Yeah, I guess so. I manage to just get a passing." "Almost no one passes on their first try." How'd you do then?" Megumi tensed up at that question and looked away. My brother, being the clueless person he is, kept a questioning look on his face.

"Here Yukihira-kun, have a drink." said Sakaki-san holding a 1.8 litre bottle with a hand-written label.

"Hehe, okay, thanks." He said. He looked down into his drink and looked hesitant. Sakaki-san seeing the hesitance said, "Don't worry. It's just rice juice." That statement got the worrying look off his face.

"Are we going to get in trouble for partying this late?" I asked, taking a sip from my cup. "We are in the middle of the forest, basically no one can hear us."

"Hey Kids!" came a voice from the speaker. It was Fumio-san. Soma and I jumped a little. We were so gonna get in trouble now. "I made some food. Come down and get it." What? So we weren't in trouble?

"Let's go get some!"

"Her food is always good."

Aoki-kun and Sato-kun stood up to go downstairs,

"Come back before Fumio-san starts her rant on the Elite Ten."

'The Elite Ten? Why does that sound so familiar?' I thought as I took another sip from my cup.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

Author's note:

And the usual very late update is here is one again (and it's a really short one too)

(iДi)

Sorry, once again all of you!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO IS STILL READING THIS TRASH!!!

I read all the comments and I appreciate those who want this fanfic to be updated. (Also thanks for adding this to your reading list)

THIS STORY ALSO HAS 14.1K READS AND #2 IN SHOKUGEKI (இ﹏இ'。) Thank you once again

Please comment vote and share any suggestions you may have!

(Word count: 326)     (10th June 2018)

- Vina