.: Chapter 8 :.

Copyright and Disclaimer:

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, or any of it characters, sadly. It all belongs to, Yūto Tsukuda and Yoshitomo Yonetani. Only the character Yukihira Saika belongs to me.

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

"And that is what happened." I said after finishing the story of why I ended up on the floor. Isshiki-senpai, Rindou-senpai and I were seated in a random room within the titan sized school. The room's walls were a vintage cream colour and the spacious floor was covered with soft beige carpet. Red velvet curtains hung from golden window frames. One glance at this room and you would know that this was a very expensive place. I stuck out like a bull in a china shop.

"Wow, I know Nakiri-san was mean but I didn't know she actually get someone to get rid of you like that." said Isshiki-senpai. I puffed out my cheeks in response. "She's so mean~ Now only my brother will get in and I won't~" I complained. "How do you know your brother got in?" A smirk etched it's way onto Rindou-senpai's face. "I know because I have tasted his cooking and you haven't." I crossed my arms across my chest. "But Erina-san is very strict." "I believe he can get in." I said in a final tone. One second passed, two seconds passed, three seconds passed....... A loud grumble rang throughout the entire room. I heavy pink colour covered my cheeks. Me, being the embarrassing person I am, had to let my loud stomach rumble in front of two of the newest and kindest people I have met all day. First, they find me sitting on my butt in front of a prestigious school and now my stomach wanted to voice out to the entire world that it was hungry. Great, just great. Talk about a good first impression.

"Wow, I guess you're really hungry." said Rindou-senpai. "Yeah..." I answer shyly. "Where is the kitchen? I want to make myself something to eat." I tell the my two senpais. "I have a idea!" exclaimed Isshiki-senpai suddenly, "We can take over Erina-sans place as examiner." I felt my head tilt to the side in confusion. "He means that the both of us will be your examiners and judge your cooking. If it reaches our standards you get to go to this school. Plus you get to eat so it's a win win deal." Rindou-senpai elaborated. I thought about it for a moment. Well...... I do get food in the end........

"Okay!" I said after a few seconds. Rindou-senpai clapped her hands together. "Great! Onwards to the kitchen!" She jumped onto Isshiki-senpai's back and pointed towards the door. I giggled a bit at the scene at the scene in front of me. I could tell Isshiki-senpai was dying under the weight of his class mate by the way he was dragging his feet. "Lead the way." I said as the both of them, well, only Isshiki-senpai walked out of the doors towards the kitchen. The halls of this building were just as extravagant as the room we were just in. The walls were once again painted a vintage cream colour but the floor was covered in a red velvet carpet. As we walked along the hall, on my left, there was a row of doors evenly spread apart. On my right, there were large windows with velvet curtain hanging from them. Between each door, there was either a plant or a fancy painting. They aren't a rich school for nothing.

After a few minutes, we stopped in front of a large set of doors. Next to the set of doors there was a sign that said,

'Elite Ten Council- 7th seat

(Isshiki Satoshi)'

"We can use my personal kitchen." said Isshiki-senpai. P-Personal kitchen?! Geez, does everyone have on here? "Come on Yukihira-san, don't just stand there." said Rindou -senpai. I probably looked really silly gaping like a fish outside someone's personal kitchen. Isshiki-senpai opened both the doors and revealed his personal kitchen. "Welcome yukihira-san to my simple and humble kitchen." Let's just say that there was nothing 'simple' or' humble' about his personal kitchen.

What is actually wrong with this school?!

Also, what or who is the Elite Ten Council?

【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】【❤︎】

A/N:

This chapter is slightly shorter than all the others but it's still a chapter nonetheless.

Please comment, vote and share any suggestions you might have!

(Word Count: 673)     (23rd August 2017)

-Vina