01

[A/N] this is to help you.
Y/N= Your Name
Y/Y/N= Your YouTube/Channel Name
Y/M/N= Your Middle Name
Y/L/N= Your Last Name
ITSEVERYDAYYYYY BRO!
---
-Your POV-
"Hey Internet! It's Y/Y/N here and today, we're gonna do the 'Smash or Pass Challenge'!" I squeaked into the camera excitedly, this was dumb, I knew that, but it was for the video. I pulled out my phone and started to talk again, "So I had you guys tweet me people to smash or pass, I'm just gonna go down the list." I smiled at the first one, "Donald Trump, that ones a no brainer, PASS!" I shouted as I would later use special effects to add 'Pass' in red on the screen for the viewer. This continued on as I got a few more celebrities like Justin Bieber, and Psy. "Ide Pass Psy to be honest." I laughed as I scrolled to the next one, "Logan Paul's Brother? I didn't even know he had one." I sat there confused looking into the camera, "Logan's brother, if your watching this I am so sorry." I laughed as I went onto google. "Okay... Logan... Paul's... Brother..." I said between breaths as I typed. There were a few names that popped up until I got to an article that said '19 Year-Old Disney star Jake Paul gets interviewed about his older brother Logan Paul having less YouTube subscribers then him' I clicked on it and then confirmed that Jake Paul was his younger brother by two years. "Okay guys, so I found out that Logan Paul's younger brother's name is Jake and he's the same age as I am [19]. So I'm gonna google him and see what comes up." I said as I typed 'Jake Paul' into the search bar. My jaw dropped, he was a beautiful creature. I then turned to the camera, remembering I was recording and continued, pausing mid way to wipe the drool that had left my mouth.
"That's all for today guys! If ya liked this video don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment for any future videos.... BYE."I then put my hand over the lens and turned off the camera. I then went to my office and started to edit, before though, like I always did I went onto YouTube and went to find something to watch while I edited, my curiosity got the better of me as I searched Jake's channel, I started watching his vlogs, I caught myself drooling a few times in all honesty.

-Tessa's POV-
"Yo Jake!" I yelled from the couch with my laptop. He ran over with his vlog camera and I smiled, "Hi."
"Wow Tessa is that the only reason you called me over?" He laughed definitely caught off guard.
"Nah, but I found this girl, her name is Y/N and she makes the dopest vlogs bro we gotta sign her." Jake looked at the screen where I had her email out, I was in the process of emailing her for a collab. 
"Jake!" I heard Aj run into the room with his phone. "There's this chick named Y/N and she posts covers, we need to sign her to Team 10!" He shouted. Jake looked at me and started to ask if this was a setup but before he could Ivan and Emilio came running into the room with Ivan's laptop.
"Jake, a girl, her name is Y/N. She said she would smash she is savage." Emilio said excitedly. Jake ran upstairs as I finished my email.

-Jake's POV-
This had to be a prank, I ran up the stairs and into my room. I jumped onto the bed and googled her name on my phone. 'Y/N Y/L/N taking the internet by storm as Y/Y/N' an article said, I clicked on the link and I was brought to a page on Buzzfeed.com. There was a picture of her making a heart with her hands, she obviously did some model work and she was hot. Ide smash, 'seems lit'. I went onto YouTube and found her channel. I saw a video called 'SMASH OR PASS CHALLENGE' I clicked on it and the video started.
***Time Skippirooski***
I sat there, stunned. 'Damn, she's everything... Emi was right... she is savage. I think I l-' I was cut of my my notifications going off
Instagram
Y/N Y/L/N Liked Your Photo
Instagram
Y/N Y/L/N Liked Your Photo
Instagram
Y/N Y/L/N Started Following You
Instagram
Y/N Y/L/N Liked Your Photo
Snapchat
Y/N Y/L/N Added You As A Friend!
Twitter
Y/N Y/L/N Started Following You
Twitter
Y/N Y/L/N Commented "😝 Looks Fun!" On Your Tweet
Twitter
Y/N Y/L/N Liked Your Tweet
'Awe I wanted to follow her first.' Then I got an idea... I picked up my phone and followed her on all the social media platforms I could think of and I liked all of her photo's and such. 'That takes longer than I thought.' My mind was racing as I heard Tessa downstairs
"Jake I'm going to Y/N's I'll be back in a bit." She said, waiting for a response.
"Kay, Bye." I said, "Bring her by she seems chill."
"We're going to be having a sleepover so she'll be here." I started beaming as Tessa walked out the door. I slid down the stairs and started to get ready for Y/N to come.

[A/N]
AHHHHHHH!!!! FIRST CHAPTER DONE! I just got the best idea for the book so stay tuned for that! I hope you liked this and continue reading! BYE!