20

-Your POV-
For some reason I always enjoyed helping Jake out. It gave me an adrenaline rush. I pushed him lightly as if to tell him to lie back. I got to work moving my hand up and down his dick. I slowly started to move my tongue from his base to the tip. He moaned and I felt it throbbing in my mouth. I started to bob my head, trying to take it all in. He seemed to like this so I continued to do this.
"Y/n I'm gonna-" he was cut off by a long moan, his creamy fluid had exploded down my throat and I swallowed it. He was panting.
"Go have a shower now." I said, he got up panting.
"I owe you triple baby." He said, still panting. He shut the bathroom door and I started to get dressed. I put on underwear and then I snuck into Jake's bag and took out one of his T-shirts that were too big for me. It smelled like him and I sat on the edge of the bed. I felt something poking my arm, I looked over to see two tickets and a note.

Dear Y/n,
These are two tickets back to Cali. I know this was a short time here but it's all gonna be worth it our plane leaves tomorrow at 3 pm. I remembered the Disney sweaters ;)
    Love, Jake <3
I folded the letter back up and placed it on the night table, along with the tickets. I picked up my phone and it was exploding with shippers on social media and Tessa sending me pictures of Jake and I earlier tonight. I was confused but I get that Jake and I would want to remember this. I heard him come out of the bathroom. He came into the bed a few minutes later and asked me,
"Can we still cuddle?" I nodded and he put his arm around my shoulder as I leaned my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat made me happy.
"So, were going to Disney world?"
"Yep, excited?" He asked. I giggled.
"Oh yeah, I've ever been so this is gonna be interesting."
"Oooooooo." He laughed.
"Oh you wanna go big boy?" I said, jokingly.
We both laughed as we slowly began to fall asleep.
"Hey Y/n?" Jake asked quietly.
"Yeah?"
"Um... thanks, for always ya know... helping me out."
"No problem, I enjoy it."
"Do you ever get like that?"
"What do you mean?"
"Horny? Or like turned on?"
"Sometimes, like when I see a naked guy nothing happens like a boner." Jake laughed. "But when I want it I get turned on."
"Do you get turned on by me?"
"Yeah, all the time."
"You turn me on." He said, I smiled. "Like, I just wanna come up behind you, bend you over and wreck you." I started to blush hard.
"Okay big boy." I laughed.
"I'm your big boy right?"
"Always."