08

-Your POV-
What were we?
fake married, but what were Jake and I on a serious level. Friends? Dating? We just kissed, we were still standing there. We had released from the hug and now, we were just smiling at each other. He picked me up, bridal style of course and started walking upstairs. I covered my hands over my face once again, from blushing. He threw me onto the bed and I laughed.
"Wanna go swimming?" He asked me.
"Sure." We didn't have anything else to do so... why not? I went into the other room to grab stuff to wear. I put on my bathing suit (Outfit Above) before starting to decide what to do with my hair.
'Leave it down?'
'Put it in a messy bun?'
'Straighten it?'
'Curl it?'
'Shave it off?!'
"Ha no." I said really awkwardly, that small laugh made me sound like a dying seal but, I didn't care. I decided on curling the tips and leaving it down. Of course I had a hair-tye on hand for a ponytail or bun.

-Jake's POV-
I picked out a pair of white swim shorts with navy blue strips. I was proud of my self, 'I have style' I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror and started to flex. Those workouts I was doing with Logan were really paying off. I made my way toward the door when Y/N beat me to it. 'How is she always so hot?' And I know I shouldn't think that way but it's true, she's hot. I'm not just trying to smash or anything so don't think anything. Anyway, I grabbed her pinkie as we went to the elevator on our floor to get to the pool outside the hotel. I had the strangest feeling that someone was... watching us.

-Your POV-
I closed my eyes while we were waiting for the elevator. I felt Jake tense up and I felt the same way, I'm not sure why but it felt as if, someone was watching us. I kept my eyes closed though. I didn't want to be held up over whatever I was feeling. We got to the pool and we sat in it, it was shallow so we didn't have to worry about keeping afloat.
"I'll be right back, gotta go!" Jake said, I laughed at his idiocy as he ran off to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and felt the sun bask on my skin in the water. I felt a hand on my waist and I giggled.
"Jake don't get smoochy with me here." I said while smirking.
"Who's Jake Y/N?" I deep voice asked me, I knew that voice.
'Zach...'
I needed to confirm my suspicion, I opened my eyes. Before I could scream he covered my mouth with his hand.
"Listen here Y/N, you're mine. I saw your little "wedding" and I'm not impressed." He slapped me across the face. "You will break up with Jake or I'll do it for you." He said before starting to shout. "Wake up Y/N!!! I love you please. Just wake up!" My eyes shot open and Jake was looking at me, tears filled in his eyes, he was on the phone. "She's awake I'll text you what's up." He said before putting the phone down.
"Jake I brought the water." Tessa said, having 5 water bottles on her at once made her look like a soccer mom.
"Jake what happened?" I asked weakly, tears threatened to spill from me, he stroked my hair and wiped the tears from his face.
"You just dropped to the floor and started talking about... Zach." He said, looking down "Who is that?"
"My ex boyfriend, he abused me and... h-he said he's coming back but, he also said he's going to hurt us. I started sobbing as Jake let me cry into his chest.
"He'll never hurt you."

"Not as long as I'm around."