19

-Your POV-
We walked into a rustic typed cafe where they sat us outside. They had mason jars and string lights, talk about Tumblr. I was looking at the menu when I noticed Jake looking at me, his eyes just above the menu. I looked back at him the same way and we both laughed. My hand was resting on the table when I felt Jake's cup over it. An elderly woman came up to our table and she smiled.
"Sorry to bother you." She started, a small French accent cased her ageing voice. "But you two are the cutest couple." I smiled,
"Thank you so much." I smiled and Jake was smiling too. She nodded before walking off, sitting a table a few tables away from ours, with a man I guessed was her husband. I smiled again, Jake's thumb started to rub my hand. I looked up at the stars, sighing in delight.
***SKIPPO***
We walked out of the cafe, hand in hand, Jake said he wanted to take me somewhere else before we went back to the hotel. He took me to a park like area, trees, a pond, and a fountain in the pond. We walked around, as little droplets of rain started to fall. We walked down a path, lamp posts lighting our way through the rain. Jake stopped and stood there, letting the rain fall onto his face. I turned to face him and I hugged him. We hadn't hugged like this in a while. He broke the hug to look at me, I saw something in his eyes I didn't see before. Our faces slowly got closer, our eyes shutting. Finally our lips connected, Jake wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I rested my arms on his neck, his kisses were like butterflies. Whenever I was afraid, or upset about something his kisses would make all my problems melt away like the rain falling around us. After a while we broke the kiss for air, but then dove right in again. Three long kisses later we decided that we should probably go back to the hotel. We walked back soaking wet. We went into our hotel room, kissing again before I ran into the shower, Jake laughed and I hopped into the shower, letting the warm water sooth my mind and let me think.

-Jake's POV-
I slipped the tickets in the bed on her side, before taking off my shirt, blazer, and pants. My boxers weren't wet so I decided to hang around in those until Y/n was done. She came out, she had nothing but a towel on and her hair was in a messy bun. I smiled because she was all mine. If anyone read my thoughts about our relationship they would think: EWWWW Jake, your supposed to be a normal guy not a mushy love goo roo. Well, I don't care what those people think. She was taking her remaining makeup off in the mirror so I went up behind her and put my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek. She giggled.
"Hey beautiful." I said to her and I rested my head on her shoulder.
"Hi Jake." She giggled and she continued to remove her eyeliner.
"Can we cuddle?"
"Are you sure big boy?" I nodded,
"Mmhm, but I'm your big boy right?" I knew I sounded like an idiot but I kept it going.
"Yeah." She giggled as she walked to the garbage to through away the makeup pads she used. I was still holding onto her waist and we both waddled along. "Jake."
"Hmm?" I asked, out of it. My eyes were closed as rested my head on her shoulder again.
"The towel." She said quietly. I moved my hands up to kind of try to pull up the towel. She gasped slightly and moved her arms in a quick motion. I slowly opened my eyes. We stood in front of the mirror like before, the towel fell. She was covering her lower region and I was holding onto her boobs with my hands. I started to blush.
"I... um... y-you um.... dropped something." I said quietly. She nervously giggled.
"Thanks for the hint." She paused, "um Jake?"
"Yeah...?" I asked wearily, I felt little Jake join the party.
"Do you like this? Or is that a PEZ dispenser?" She asked, obviously feeling my hard brush across her butt. I blushed darker as she turned around.
"It's okay Jake,"
"But I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." I said, I sounded like I was going to cry.
"Don't worry, I'll help you out, then you'll owe me double time." She giggled, taking my hand and leading me to our bed.

OooooOoOooOooOoOo