13

-Your POV-
Aj and I were sitting at the piano, we were going to be singing 'Love Me Harder' by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd. Not that I agreed to this song, but Aj seemed really eager so I just went with. I noticed that whenever he would just play notes he would shift slightly closer to me, and then I would shift away from him. That resulted in me falling on the floor. We did eventually get the song down so we moved the piano in the corner by the stairs and set up a camera. We went to sit down and Aj looked, different. He had this look about him, he was smiling very awkwardly too. Like he had a plan that was working.
*Start of Recording*
He put his arm on my shoulder but I played it off.
"Hey guys! Welcome back to the Team 10 channel!" Aj said, "Im Aj Mitchell."
"And I'm Y/N L/N."
"So, a lot of you may not recognize Y/N, but she is the newest member of Team 10." I smiled. "So today we're going to be doing a cover of Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd." I still felt really I'm comfortable. Aj took his arm away from my shoulder to play.
*Mid song*
"So if you wanna keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder-" I choked, "I can't do this." Aj looked at me shocked.
"Come on," he said through gritted teeth, "Do it for the video." Jake wasn't here and I was scared as hell. I started backing up and he followed me, pushing up against the wall. He glared at me, and smiled. His eyes shifted behind me before kissing me. I stood there, shocked. Then I heard something fall to the ground, I turned looked around the corner of the wall to see Jake, tears falling from his face.
There was an envelope on top of a box. I shook my head and pushed Aj off of me.
"Jake I didn't-" he cut me off.
"I thought you loved me Y/N, seriously in my own house," he paused as tears escaped onto my cheeks and he looked toward the recording camera, "and give me back my camera." He then ran upstairs and slammed his door shut.
"Babe it's okay." Aj said before turning me around, I pushed him off of me and I ran out of the house, sobbing as I passed Tessa. She stopped me by pulling my arm.
"What happened?"
"Ask Aj," she looked confused.
"Did something happen?"
"Yeah, he fucking kissed me! Jake's pissed and he probably just ruined the best thing I've ever had." I broke down on my knees right there on the side walk. Tessa got me to stand up as I cried my eyes out. She dragged me back to the Team 10 house and she left me standing in the foyer.

-Jake's POV-
I just walked in, with her gift. She was kissing him. I dropped the box and they both looked up at me. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer.
"And give me back my camera." I said before running upstairs and shutting the door rather harshly. I threw myself onto my bed and I cried. I cried for the fact that I heard her crying and slam the front door, for the fact that she cheated on me, for the fact that I loved her. I wiped my tears but they still came. I looked at the footage of the camera, I started to sob when I saw that she didn't cheat on me. I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen. In the fridge there was a cupcake with a note on the container.
"For my bby - Y/N <3" I stared as I broke down. I then heard the door and hoped it was her. It was Tessa though. She grabbed my sleeve and dragged me around the corner where Y/N was standing there, sobbing her little heart out. I wrapped her in my arms and she sobbed into me and I sobbed back. I heard a bang and I looked at an angry Aj. Tessa went and shoved him outside before slamming the door and locking it. She swept her hands together and ran upstairs to do stuff I guess. Y/N and I just stood there, silence. It was peaceful.

A/N sorry it was really hard writing this chapter I've been really busy lately so I hope you guys liked it and I'll try to get chapter 14 out tomorrow. So yeah! Bye!!!