14

A/N TYASM FOR 400 READS 😭😆

-Your POV-
We were just standing there in the silence, until Jake broke it.
"I saw the video, the camera was still recording," he paused, "I know he came onto you." I started to sob again, he let me cry into his chest. We'd been standing there for probably at least 25 minutes, hugging each other the whole time. Tessa kicked Aj out a few minutes ago and nothing's changed since.
"Why are you crying baby?" He asked me, still holding onto me with his chin on my head.
"I just don't ever want to lose you." I sobbed, the words being muddled by his sweater. He rubbed circles on my back and we made our way to the couch. We just sat there. Looking into each other's eyes. His arm was around my shoulder and he was wiping away my tears. I somehow shuffled my way up his chest and kissed him. He kissed back and nothing else in the world mattered. I'm pretty sure I saw fireworks. We parted so we could breath and then we just continued looking at each other, I don't know why but Jake seems cuter. He stood up and came back a moment later with the box he had dropped. He handed me the box first. I opened it, there were two grey sweaters. One with 'Mr.' And one with 'Mrs.' I smiled and hugged him, of course with his job he always plugged but, this was just cute. Then he gave me the envelope. I opened. It and read the letter.

   'Dear Y/N,
Let's go on an adventure! Pack your bags because we're heading to Paris for our first clue! Enjoy the ride.
   Love, JP'

I smiled and hugged him as two plane tickets fell out of the envelope onto my lap. This was kind of déjà vu, the best time of my life started by getting onto a plane with Jake and we'd be doing just that all over again. I jumped on him and kissed him, he kissed back and I didn't care that Tessa was walking into the room. Usually I would be blushing, embarrassed but I just continued to kiss him and he kissed me back. His hands wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer into his embrace. Eventually, we had to part to breathe and Tessa was vlogging. Now was the time I sat up and covered my face that was a full blush. Jake picked me up and carried me upstairs and throwing me onto his bed, I laughed and he flopped onto the bed too. We looked at each other for a moment, then he started to tickle me. I laughed and begged him to stop but he had no mercy. After what seemed like forever, he looked at me and lunged up to kiss me. Our kissing was amazing, I couldn't get over the feeling. It was, magical.

A/N
Hey! Should I do a smut chapter? My friend is like "JUST DO IT, THE READERS WANT THAT XREADER SEXXXXXEYYY TIMMMMMME (Jacksepticeye reference)
So should I make a smut chapter?