16

-Tessa's POV-
[cuz I haven't done her in a while]
Emilio, Ivan, and I were in my room trying to do a try not to laugh challenge when all we heard were weird noises from Jake's room. We all snuck down the hallway and stopped at his door when we heard moans. The twins looked like they had just seen ghosts, if they were doing that?! 'Jesus that's awkward' I thought to myself until it stopped and I heard, "Thanks baby." And then Y/N laughing. The door swung open and their faces were red. I bet ours were just as bad.
"I c-can explain." Y/N stuttered out as I pushed back into Jake's room and Ivan shut the door behind him. They both sat down on the bed.
"What happened?" I paused. "The twins and I were doing a try not to laugh challenge when we heard noises from here and then Jake moaning." Jake cleared his throat.
"It's none of your business Tessa."
"Fine just don't get all gross here, we don't exactly want to hear it." I laughed and they both seemed to relaxed as I walked out. The Martinez twins had already left, I guess out of awkwardness but I heard those to love birds laughing. They were cute.

-Jake's POV-
I put our luggage in my car before waking Y/N up. Our plane left at 2:00 and it was 11:00pm right now. I knew she would want time corner makeup so I woke her up.

-Your POV-
I started to get ready in Jake's bathroom. I put my hair in a bun and put on (outfit below)

I then did my makeup and went down stairs, more like almost falling down them

I then did my makeup and went down stairs, more like almost falling down them. We got into the car and headed to the airport, mine and Jake's fingers intertwined on the arm rest in the middle of us the whole ride. The security was quick so we got to the boarding area around 12:45. Jake and I vlogged as we waited, we went to the Starbucks they had there and then I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt him smile and I smiled too. He held my hand as I scrolled through my Instagram and Twitter feeds. I put my phone away and closed my eyes, before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

SORREH DIS CHAPTER IS SUH SHORT. Some stuff happened irl that I had to deal with so I will try to update asap.