15

[A/N] this is a smut chapter, it's not full on but small smut. If you don't like that skip this chapter you won't miss any important information.

-Your POV-
We continued to kiss, Jake moved his hands around my face. He slowly moved them down to my waist. He then pulled me up into a sitting position while we still kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I moved my arms around his back and we stopped so he could take off his shirt. He laid on top of me and I felt something against my thigh, I blushed while we were kissing. He broke the embrace and looked at me, I knew something was wrong.
"What's up?" I asked him, he sighed.
"I'm not exactly ready for this yet Y/N." he paused, "I've never done it before." He looked away embarrassed.
"So you're a virgin?" I asked and he nodded, "Well, I'm a virgin too so, when we're ready we can lose it together."
He half-smiled, then got up. "Where you headed to?"
"Gotta take care of some, stuff." I knew he was talking about the hard he had on.
"Want some help?" He gave me a look, like: do you even know?! And I gave him the look that said: hell yeah. He cautiously came over and sat on the bed. I sat on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his shorts (cuz we all kno Jake always wear's shorts) and boxers. His little friend popped up and hit me in the face, I giggled and wrapped my hand around his length and moved it up and down. He was huge. I then moved my tongue from his base to the tip, earning a moan from him. I then cupped my mouth over his tip and made my way down. Earning another moan from Jake. I continued doing this, speeding up. I felt him starting to tense up and I knew what was coming, I sped up and then I took my mouth off his length. My face got covered in his cum, he looked at me and smiled. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I attempted to get the sticky fluid off of my face without ruining my make-up. I did a great job, I walked back into the main part of Jake's room and he was putting his clothes on.
"Thanks baby." He said as he hugged me, I smiled.
"You owe me." I then laughed and opened his door to walk out when Tessa and the Martinez Twins were standing there. Their mouths were agape and my face was full blush and Jake's was the same.
"I c-can explain."