10

-Your POV-
I woke up, we were all tied in a dark room together. I have no idea how long it's been. The door slammed open, to which we all jumped. He came into the room, with a loaded gun. I started to sob, I didn't want to, but I did. His head shot over to me, everyone else looked shocked, and none the less scared.
"Awe, baby did you miss me?" He asked, his deep, raspy voice stung in my ears. I didn't do anything, I sat there and stared into his eyes. "Hmm? Yes? That's so sweet how bout a kiss so that Jake," he paused. "And everyone else can see how great, of a couple we, are." He said the last part through gridded teeth, I shook my head no, he scoffed and slapped my face, hard, with the gun. He then turned around and pointed the gun at Jake, finger on the trigger. He broke down in tears and so did everyone else. I closed my eyes when I heard Zach laughing and then a bang. I cried quietly, that's when I heard Zach yell. He picked me up and ran out of the room, I kept my eyes closed, I was scared, I didn't know where we were going.
***Time Skip***
After hours of driving, we stopped at a camp sight in the middle of nowhere. I was still tied into a fetal position and my legs were sore. He was talking to someone in the main cabin. He gave him a key to one and then he drove down the dirt road into the camp site. We were the last cabin before a forest. It was very secluded which wasn't the best for me. He picked me up and carried me inside, finally taking the tape off of my mouth and untying me. He put something around my neck and locked it on with a key, he then went outside and did stuff to the grass surrounding the cabin. He came back in and sat on the opposite bed. "If you leave here, you will be shocked. That shock will kill you." I slowly nodded, he smiled. It made me very uncomfortable.

-Jake's POV-
My eyes pleaded to his as I broke down. He laughed, I shut my eyes and heard a bang. I heard him step away, I opened my eyes to see he was carrying Y/N and running off through another door. Two policemen came in and called in more people. They untied us and brought us upstairs to be examined by paramedics, all of us were in tears. The cops were counting the reports I'm assuming. Reporters, and the press were being held back by them all. A cop came by me with a clip board.
"Sir may I have your name?" He asked me.
"Jake Paul." I said.
"Thanks." He said, I then asked him.
"Is that a missing persons report?"
"Yep, 12 teenagers went missing from a gassed house last week and you guys are those teenagers."
"Wait, Y/N L/N." I paused, "Is she on there?"
"Yes, but she isn't here."
"He took her."
"Who?"
"Zach Richards, the guy who held us captive and her ex boyfriend." He was writing as I talked and then called dispatch.
"Officer Mirz, get investigative services over to case 496, there has been a kidnapping, I repeat kidnapping." He then thanked me and walked away, 'I hope she's okay.' I thought to myself as the ambulance brought me to the hospital.

-Your POV-
I lay there, facing the wall, tears plaster my face. I silently cry as he sleeps on the bed next to mine.
'He killed Jake' I thought to myself as I wiped my tears away.
'When is he gonna kill me?' The thought dawned on me. Of course he would kill me if I didn't listen. If only these other campers knew what happened, they'd help, right? I closed my eyes when I heard a soft knock on the door.

[A/N] who do you thinks at the door???