26

***HEAVY SMUT***
He looked at me as he undid the buttons, it turned me on. He took of his shirt and laid on the bed, next to me as we kissed, he found his way on top of me as he kissed my neck. I explored his back with my hands, feeling every inch of his body, I loved this. He pulled down the straps from my reception dress, I was nervous so I bit my lip slightly. He kissed down my shoulder and kept going down. He Pulled the dress below my breasts and started to undo the strapless bra, he pulled off my bra and slowly caressed each breast, making me moan softly. My hands went through his hair as I moaned, he made his way farther down, kissing down my belly to my waist line. Stopping to pull off the dress completely. He slowly pulled off my underwear and spread my legs, my hand rested at the waistline, unsure about what to do. He looked at me as he kissed my inner thigh, I gasped lightly as he continued to kiss and nibble on my thighs before licking. I moaned as he moved closer to my lower region, it was all anticipation. His tongue came out of no where and moved slowly up the middle of my region, making me moan louder. I pulled on the bedsheets, little bursts of sensations filled me. I carefully pushed him off of me and started to go for his pants, this was really happening. I pulled off his pants and boxers, his erect friend stood there in front of my face. I slowly kissed it and sucked it, licking from the base to the tip. Jake moaned as I continued to lick and suck at his member. He pushed me softly onto the bed and came over me, it was about to happen. He lined himself up with my entrance.
"Be gentle okay?" I breathed, my voice squeaked a bit.
"Okay." He gulped, as he slowly pushed in, I moaned with pain at first. I pulled on the bedsheets, I gasped quietly. The pain soon turned to pleasure and Jake sped up, thrusting in and out of me, grunting and moaning in sync with each other. This was well waited for.
"Jake I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish because I knew I was about to cum, he tightened his grip on the bed as we came together, my eyes went out of focus and my shivered, I moaned loudly as he thrusted in one last time before pulling out after cumming. He fell beside me and we were both panting, we cuddled together as we fell asleep.