24

[A/N] wow, haven't done this in a while
F/I - Favourite ice cream
---
-Jake's POV-
I looked through her Q and A videos while in the uber, I found out she likes F/I. We pulled up to Walmart and I went in to get her ice cream. I got another uber that took me back to the hotel, I got out and wondered if she would be mad at me. I walked into the apartment to see her still sleeping. I smiled and put the ice cream in the mini fridge, I climbed into bed next to her and set my alarm to 8:30 am. Tomorrow was a big day, she just didn't know it yet.
***
"WAKE UP!" My eyes shot open as I pillow hot my face, Y/n laughed as I returned the shot with my own pillow. The alarm started to ring so u shut it off.
"Someone's up early."
"Well, were going to Disney World, its important ya know." She smiled like a dork, my dork, and got up.
"Ice cream's in the fridge," I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes, "it's F/I."
She started to eat it and smiled,
"Thanks Jakey." She Coles I smiled and waved her off, I stood up and stretched as she ran off to the bathroom.
-Your POV-
I got out of the shower and went to my suitcase, putting on my mrs. Disney sweater and slipping on my shoes, Jake came out in his mr. sweater as we finished getting ready. We made our way to the park and got in, walking down Main Street, hand in hand. It was a really nice day, not to hot, not to cold. We had every close just in case it got hotter throughout the day.
*Time skip to 8 pm*
-Jake's POV-
I just changed and was now waiting for Y/n. She came out in (outfit below)

She has such a good sense of fashion

She has such a good sense of fashion. We walked hand in hand again, we started to head for the Ferris wheel; it was almost dusk and I was getting nervous. Her smile made me weak and that made it even worse. We sat on the Ferris wheel, it was making its third trip up, the sun was setting over the park. She was snap chatting, and taking pictures. I had Kade vlogging in secret, couldn't lose these moments. We got off and I started to lead her to the castle.
We made our way up the stairs and the doors opened, her hands shot up to her mouth as everyone smiled. I led her over to the edge of the balcony and turned her so we faced each other,
"Y/n, I met you through YouTube, that's crazy but I like crazy." She giggled as I continued, "We went around the world together and I would do it all again for this outcome, so." I got down on one knee and pulled out the box. "Y/n Y/L/N, will you marry me?" My voice almost cracked, no words came from her mouth, she only nodded yes as tears flowed from her eyes. Clapping was heard as I put the ring on her finger and hugged her, lifting her up and twirling her,

'Nice job Jakey Boy'

GUYS IM SAD ;-;
There are only 4 more chapters left!!!! Wahhhbbhbh 😭😭😭 but then the sequel starts!