Daniel pov /E/

I stand there in utter shock. Daniel turns toward me and smiles. Gabby follows his eyes and when she sees me she immediately pulls away.

"Gabby You know the rules no making out with guys at competition fifty push-ups on Monday when we get back to school" I yell at her as Daniel smirks at me.

I walk as fast as I can and go to the car and pull away.

"Taylor my brother is a douch bag don't let him get to you." To late for that.

Tears run down my face as I'm driving.

DANIEL POV

----------------------------

I can't believe coach made us go to this thing. I round the corner and this girl jumps me. Who am I to stop her.

'You shouldn't do this we have a mate.'

'Shut up I rejected her remember."

'We need her we need a Luna.'

'No we don't.' I am gonna shut you out if you keep talking.

I smell Taylor I break from the kiss and look at Taylor. She looks like she is about to cry. I smirk at her and her face turns mad. Them she opens her mouth.

"Gabby You know the rules no making out with guys at competition fifty push-ups on Monday when we get back to school"

She turns and walks out the door as fast as she can. Wow I have never seen her go off on any one.

The girl looks at me I guess her name is Gabby.

"Sorry you had to see that Taylor has been cranky all day and the whole team is worried about her. She worked us so hard before we went on I'm surprised we won first, we were all so tired."

"It's okay babe." I kiss her lips again.

"Several girls almost sprained their ankle and their wrist, but she screamed at us to keep going."

"Gabby." Another girl calls from down the hall.

"I have to go see you later Bye" she says as she walks away looking worried.

I walk back to the team and I join the conversation. "Dude did you guys see Taylor she is so fucking hot I gotta tap that."

Oh no he didn't I wanna grab him bye his neck but her brother got him first, he smash's him into the wall and I'm just glad that's not me.

"Mark that is my sister you are talking about you can tap any one but her got it." He's stupid for saying that out loud.

"Yeah Dillon I got it can you let me go I can't breath."Mark chokes on his words while I stand in the doorway smirking.

"Well I'm leaving guys." Take my keys out I walk out and wink at the girls arms laugh at there facial expressions when they see me.

I got in my car and drove home.

As soon as I walk threw the door,  "Daniel get your butt in here know." What did I do I haven't got in a fight in two days.

Moms face was furious and dads and Emily's. Great just what I need.

Wait Emily is mad dang this is funny.

"Wipe that grin off your face mister how could you do this to Taylor." Mom glares at me.

Oh shit did she really tell my parents.

"Well I don't want her and I didn't reject her so what's the problem." Walking to the couch I plop down and stretch out.

"You need a Luna to help you with the pack son and you will go to Taylor and tell her you accept her NOW!' Dad said as his face was turning a shade of red I'm pretty sure I have never seen.

"No thanks i'm good see you guys later." I told her not to tell any one about this.

She is gonna pay for this.
--------------
Edited