Date

Daniel stopped the car and I looked around and gasped.

"Your taking me to the carnival." He nodded his head. "how did you know that I wanted to come I didn't tell anyone."

"Well I asked your friends what you liked and they all said your like a little kid and you love to ride rides."

"OMG thank you." I can't believe he did all this to me. He must be really sorry for what he did. But I'm not going to live in the pass. "Come on." I dragged him to the entrance. He laughed and followed me to the entrance.

Daniel paid for our tickets and I dragged him to the closest ride. We got on and I held on as we zoomed around the track. I put my hands up and screamed. the ride pulled to a stop and we got off. I jumped off and ran to get Cotten candy. I got their and bought me a pink one. when I turned around Daniel was breathing really hard.

"You...you are a fast runner." I laughed so hard. people looked at me like I was crazy. "Well thank you Daniel." I turned around and skipped to a table.

"Is that all your gonna eat Taylor." I looked at my Cotten candy and shook my head. "no I want a pizza on a stick."

"Is that even a thing."

"Yeah it's right over their." He turned his head and he looked dumbfounded.

He got up and walked over to the stand. I watched him and continued to eat my cotton candy. I finished it and threw it away. I sat back down and then I looked at Daniel. He smiled at me and my heart was doing flips. Was I in love with Daniel?

He got the food and walked back to me. he handed me my pepperoni pizza on a stick while he are his sausage one. I bite into mine and it was so good. I looked at Daniel and he looked wonder strucked. I laughed and he looked at me.

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing, who knew pizza on a stick could taste this good." He bit down again and he moaned. He finished his and he got up and threw mine away when I was done.

"Taylor let's ride the Farris Wheel."

"Ok"

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the Farris wheel and sat down. He put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Taylor"

"Yeah"

"Look at me." I turned my head and looked at Daniel. his eyes looked so pretty in the moon light. "I love you."

"I love you too Daniel."

He leaned down and kissed me and it felt just like my 6th birthday when I got my first bike but only better.

He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. When the ride ended we left and went back to the pack house.

I feel asleep on the car. I felt someone nudging me. I looked up and I was on a room. I realized I was on a bed. then I saw Daniel.

"Hey Taylor do you wanna sleep here?"

"Yeah"

"Ok goodnight."

"Daniel."

"Yeas."

"Best date ever." Then I fell asleep."