Home

Today I get to go home and I am glad. I hate being stuck in the hospital. The food is disgusting how they provide such horrible food with all the money they make. Oh that's right they spend it all on their fancy houses and cars.

The door opened and I turned around and saw Emily and Devin. Then their was Jackson. Wait Jackson I haven't seen him in forever. I can't believe I forgot about him with all the drama going on, I feel like such a bad friend.

"Hey Jackson what have you been up to." I looked at my hands ashamed.

He laughed "it's ok I actually had to go to Canada to visit my grandma. I forgive you had so much drama going on you don't need to focus on me."

"Thanks Jackson I love you."

"Love you to Taylor." The door opened and Daniel walked in.

"Not more than she loves me." He walked over and kissed me.

"Ya I love you Daniel Watson." "Hey Emily where is your little one."

"She's sleeping at my moms house. Apparently my mom came and got her today when me and Devin were sleep and she will hear about it. Never touch a mothers child"

"Wow ok I'm glad my parents didn't do that."

"Come on we need to go ok."

"Ok so everyone grab a baby and put them in a car seat and let's go." I picked up Brittany because she's my baby but I know she will be a daddy's girl. I put her in the car seat and we all walked out the door. A mini van pulled up and I almost cursed. I vowed I would never own or rode in a mini van. They make me fell so trapped in. I turned around and looked at Jackson. He smiled and got in. He so going to be the babysitter for my little munchkins. I got on and played tickle monster with Brittany. She's already smiling either no teeth she's so cute.

When we got to the pack house I was laughing so hard. Jackson laid his phone on the seat and somehow Jace got it and started sucking on it. Then have passed it to Asher and he started sucking on it. By the time Jackson got if back his phone was not working.

I grabbed Brittany and walked into the house. When I opened the door the whole pack yelled surprise. I was shocked and immediately the babies got all the attention. Mom literally took Brittany out of my arms and told me to go play. To play does she not know how old I am. Daniels mom took Jake from him and he didn't look happy about it. He looked at me speechless. I shrugged and went to the punch bowl. I grabbed something to drink and walked to the game room. Everything looks brand new pool table, tv, chairs. Dad went all out on this.I walked back out and sat with down next to Emily. She looked worn out.

"Hey Emily are you ok?"

"Ya your babies are really energetic and so cute. I know they are going to be pulling in girls and guys."

"I hope my son has some girls after him I just hope they won't be a heart breaker. Don't mention to Daniel his little girls having boyfriends he might lock them up so that no guy will be able to even look at them."

"Ok my lips are sealed."

"So what's your daughters name?"

"Her name is hannah."

"Aww where is she."

"With your kids being adored."

"I bet she's pretty I hope our kids will be best friends."

"Me to then we can have an excuse to come over all the time to see each other."