Epilouge

10 years later

"Mom why do I have to train harder then everyone else." Blaze complained for about the fifth time today.

"Because you are to be the next alpha." That will need need all the strenght he has. I cant tell him why cause then hell freak out.

"I know but I shouldn't have to train this hard. I don't get to do anything fun." Blaze pouted sticking his lips out. How can I ignore that face. No Taylor sont fall for that face. Oh a little fun wont hurt.

"Fine Jake you can go to the football game Friday night ok." I sighed

"Mom how many times do I have to tell you I wanna be called Blaze." Jake / Blaze crossed his arms. "Thanks mom love you." He dashed off.

I walked back in the kitchen preparing Saturday breakfast. The kids are up and about and Blaze is mad about training. The girls have showed up. We have a new addition to the family apparently it's one of Demetri's youngest daughter Elle. She's 10 also but is good at fighting. Her dad forced her so bad in training that she could beat an alpha. One day we will have to tell him about the prophecy. Only once he's completed his training though. I figured out who his mate is. She was born the same day as him and time. Her father is good friends with Daniel. Something about who they met when they were younger. The girls were girls. They loved dolls. They were the preppy type but not the bitchy type. They took after me. Daniel always complains about who he has to send the guys away that come knocking at our door for the girls to hang out. Emily and her mate and daughter moved out. But they come over every day. Their coming over today for breakfast. Her daughter is best friends with my child. She also had another little boy. His name is Ethan he is 1. Oh ya I'm pregnant again with twins. I am a very fertile person.

I put the eggs, bacon, and waffles down on the table. I scream "Breakfast is ready!" I hear a bunch of footsteps running down the stairs. I first see Jace then Jake, Chloe, Brittany and Asher. Daniel comes in and rubs my stomach and kisses me.

"Ewww gross daddy were trying to eat." Chloe and Brittany said at the same time. The girls like to talk at the same time and giggle Sometimes its a little to creepy. Like they have to do everything together. On halloween one year they dreesed like each other confusing everybody. I didnt mind thats two less costumes I had to buy.

Brittany is the preepy sparkley. Chloe is the preppy solid and plaid colors.

Then Hannah walked in carrying her little brother. Emily was behind her with Devin close on her heels. Devin and Daniel did this bro shake whatever it's called. We all sat down and ate breakfast.

"Hey mommy when's grandma and grandpa coming over?" Chloe asked. They love thier grandparents. Sometimes I think more than me. Who wouldn't love grandparents that give them everything?

"They are at their house they will be here in a little while." My parents and Daniels parents decided to get a house together.

"Of course she can't wait they give the girls anything they ask for." Asher frowned. Chloe shot him a dirty look. Hannah and Brittany laughed. They knew it was true. They got everything they wanted.

"And like you don't." I smirked. I think he gets mad because the girls gove all thier attention to their grandparetns when thier here.

We finished breakfast and the girls went with their grandparents. Every time they went somewhere they always came back with a lot of bags. Our moms smiling and dads carrying the bags smiling.

I sighed and I went outside and the guys were playing football. They were always playing it. It was one of the only games that Jack was allowed to play. I walked to the pool and sat next to Emily and her son.

"Hey Em." We hugged each other.

"Hey Taylor." Emily squeezed me tighter.

I looked at little Devin he was sucking on his fingers. I shook his clean hand and he laughed. He had chubby cheeks. He was the cutest.

"So how is Blaze's training going?" She knows exactly how its going. She used to be here when he was training. Know when she heae the words Blaze and training in the same sentence she runs out of the house.

What happened was Blaze just finished training and he was angrey because thisguy was flirting with Chloe and Brittany and he didnt get to beat the gut up. He took all his anger out in training and came into the house snapping at everybody. I later learned that he tracked down the kid and beat him up. Daniel rewarded him with a new tv. Of course I took it away which automaticly made me the mean parent. That left me with all the other boys. Blaze gave me the cold shoulder for montths cause I grounded him. Even after I ungrounded him and gave him the tv back he still wouldnt talk to me.

"It's going well I don't know why he fights me in it. I use the same excuse over and over again." I sighed. This is becoming tiring.

"It's for the best know don't worry about it the stress is not good for the babies." She smiled. I can tell she worried too.

"I guess so how many bags do you think they will come back with this time." I smirked.

"Depends what mall and what sales and since it is summer I am going to say a lot." She huffed.

"Well they better get jobs when they get older." Or were gonna end up broke.

"You got that right Taylor." We sat back and watched the boys play football.

I sat back and imagined life with out my family. I don't know what I would do with out them. They are my everything.

I couldn't imagine life without them!

************************

There was a sequel, but I felt like it had no purpose. So hope you'll go read some of my other stories.