4 months later

Daniel has never let me out of his sight every where I go he is with me. He is know the Alpha and I am officially Luna.

"Hey Emily."

"Ya!"

"Call Daniel right now!"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Do it now unless you want me to have this baby on the floor." Emily ran to the phone then she picked up her keys and drive me to the doctor. I screamed all the way there. The car stopped and I looked ahead. Traffic Jam oh no. "Emily if you don't get me to the hospital know I will ruin your brand knew car." She looked at her car then she drove on the side of the rode and sped to the hospital. When we got their Emily ran in and came out with a bunch of nurses. They put me in a wheel chair and rolled me to the elevator. We rode to the sixth floor and got out. They put me in room 231.

The doctor came in and said hi.

"Well Taylor you are six centimeters dilated we will have to wait till you get to ten. I screamed when the next contraction came. Emily held my hand and I'm pretty sure it's turning purple. Then Emily looked down.

"Emily what's wrong with Ahhh you"

"My water just broke!" A doctor came in and rushed Emily out.Daniel came threw the door and ran over to me.

"Taylor are you ok."

"Do I look like I am ok! I am in fricking labor so no I am not ok!"

"Wow your burning up here chew on this." he handed me a cup of ice. He did not just do that. "I don't need a cup of ice Daniel!" I smacked the cup and ice went flying everywhere.

I am never doing it with you again you did this to me.

"Honey it takes two to tango." He smiled. I glared at him and he stopped. Another contraction came and I screamed.

The doctor came on with some nurses. "Ok Taylor ready to give birth to your children."

"Yes get them out of me I am as fat as a whale!" He laughed. ok ready push.

-----------

Hour later

The doctor handed me baby A. He's so cute. Daniel is holding baby B and playing peek a boo. I love my family. I had three boys and two girls. We haven't named them yet. We wanted to see what they act like first. The door opens and me and Daniels family came in.

"Aww Taylor you and Daniel make the cutest babies." Mrs. Watson said.

"Thank you." She picked up baby D. My mom picked up baby E. Dad looked like he was about to cry. "Dad are you ok?"

"Yes your all grown up know. You gave me the greatest present ever but your still my baby girl."

"Aww I love you too daddy."

Mom spoke "ok enough with the gushy stuff let's name them ok."

"Ok mom"

"Well Daniel what should we name baby A."

"Well he looks like a trouble maker so Jake blaze Watson."

"I think baby B should be Jace Hunter Watson."

"Ok Baby C should be Asher Matthew Watson."

"Those are perfect honey know time for the girls. They don't look like trouble makers what should we name them?"

"Well they look like they might be daddy's girls so Daniel you name them."

"Ok Baby D should be Chloe Grace Watson, and baby E should be Brittany Ava Watson."

"Those are perfect Daniel."

"Ok everyone let's give Taylor sometime to sleep." They all walked out and Daniel kissed my head and left. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~Dream~

I wake up and there is Demetri. "aww hello Taylor I see you have birth to five kids, you must be in so much pain right now."

"What are you doing here your dead."

"That's where your wrong, your babies are so cute." He picked up Asher and played with him in his arms."

"Put my son down." I spat.

"I think I will take him with me. You did kill a lot of my friends it would make us even."

"Get away from my kids!" I screamed.

~End of Dream~

I woke up screaming and crying. Daniel rushed over to me and pulled me in a hug. He held me till I stopped crying. He has to be dead. Daniel killed him I know he did.

"Taylor calm down I killed Demetri ok." Wait what has he been reading my mind.

"Daniel stop reading my mind before I put a wall up to block you." Daniel quickly nodded his head.

"Ok I'll stop it was just a nightmare go back to sleep. I love you."

I went to sleep but I knew I had to protect my children no matter what.