Don't you know

Dad knocked on the door Emily answered looking very sleepy.

"Hey what's up guys" she said blinking.

"Go get your mom dad and brother down here know.

We walked in and sat on the couch.

"Hi what's with the urgency."

I kept my eyes on Daniel he sat down looking like he hasn't slept in days.

My dad spoke first.

"As you guys know Taylor started drinking. Well she woke up and went for a walk. She went to a store and got two bottles of whiskey and somehow got some drugs. Dillion saw that she was in the movie room for a long time. He banged on the door. He suspects she blacked out and woke up. When he banged harder she opened the door. Dillon demanded she give him the drugs but she wouldn't. Taylor jumped him but he pushed her off. He took the drugs and hid them while Taylor went to her room. Sometime Taylor woke up and found the drugs. Dillon woke up to a loud bang and noticed Taylor wasn't in her room. He ran downstairs and saw Taylor in the floor surrounded by blood. When he got closer he saw that she had used a whole pack of drugs.

Daniel's parents cried while Emily kept saying "no this can't be happening.

Daniel ran from the room and I got up and followed him.

I barged in his room and saw him crying.

What Daniel crying this is new.

"How could you do this to my sister."

"I didn't mean to hurt her I did it to protect her."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you the story shut the door."

---------------------------------------

Taylor POV

I woke up and my mom was in a chair laying down. I could tell I was in the hospital by the beeping.

Why was I here what happened last night all I remember is snorting the drugs.

The heart monitor started beeping faster.

Mom jumped up and ran to my bed.

"Sweetie calm down ok."

"What happened to me mom."

"Sweetie the doctors had to pump your stomach. You had to much drugs in your system."

"Ok mom what day is it?"

"It's Monday but you don't have to go to school for the rest of the week.

"Thanks mom I just couldn't deal with the pain any more.

"I know sweetie but the whole school came and wrote you a card and brought you bears and balloons.

The door opened and a mad Emily walked in.

"How could you do this to me. I thought I lost my best friend forever! Don't you ever do drugs again do you hear me!"

Emily starts crying and I can't reach her.

"Emily I'm sorry I tried to hide my feelings but it was just to much to handle."

"I know my brother can be a pain it's fine."

"Mrs.Davis can you leave me and Taylor alone for a few seconds."

"Ok but not to long."

"Thanks and tell Dillion to come in."

Mom left and
A few seconds later Dillion came in.

They sat down and both looked at me.

"Taylor why did you do this to your self." Dillion asked he looks like he could get some sleep."

"Because no one cares about me."

"That's not true do you see all the balloons ,bears, and cards."

"Yeah"

"We care. Did you even care if you killed yourself."

"No"

"Why just why Taylor."

"If Daniel didn't want me no one would I would be a horrible mate."

"Taylor did he reject you."

"Yeah he did he didn't have to say it.
I'm the girl that got rejected by my mate don't you get it no one loves me Daniel doesn't care for me!"

"Sis calm down your heart is beating to fast."

"Taylor if you would let Daniel explain at my house you would know how he feels...."

I had to cut him off.

"DON'T you dare say it."

"He has no feelings for me at all."

"Sure Taylor well you get signed out tomorrow ok."

-----------------------------------

Guys I've reached one thousand reads! Thank you so much. So far 32 votes. You guys are so amazing. Thanks let's keep it up! :) Do you guys like the way the story is heading?

-Lauren

Comment

Vote

Fan