Prom part 3

"Our prom queen is Taylor Davis!" Wait what how is that possible I didn't sign up for it. I looked at Emily she was laughing. She is gonna pay for this big time and I have the perfect plan. I walked up to the stage. They crowned me and gave me a wand.

"Daniel." I glared at him as he quirked a smile.

"Yeah" he says looking down at me holding in a laugh.

"I'm pregnant." He looked at me and he looked mad. I felt a tear come down face.

"Let's have our prom king and queen dance. We both walked down the stage and he grabbed my hand.

"Taylor?" I looked away his chin to avoid talking to him. "Taylor?" Don't fall for that voice don't you dare. He sounds so sad though. Why am I barreling with myself? "Taylor look at me." Daniel grabbed my chin so that I was looking on his eyes. "I'm not mad I'm very happy that your having my child." A tear slipped as he smiled at me. Daniel wiped it away and smiled.

"I'm not mad I was just shocked. I would love to have kids with you. School will be over in a week for us seniors any way." Everyone clapped as we kissed.

"Ok I love you." We spent the rest of the night dancing.

"Taylor I'm gonna go home ok meet me their." Daniel kissed my head as he left.

"Bye I love you." I kissed him back.

"Love you two and our baby." Daniel rubbed my tummy secretly.

I walked to the bathroom a looked at my stomach. It was showing a little. I sighed and walked home. I walked into the kitchen and I turned the light on. What I saw surprised me.

Daniel pulled away from the girl and looked at me.

I turn around and run outside. Daniel grabs my arm and spins me around with out choice.

"What do you want!" I scream

"Let me explain." Daniel pleaded.

"Oh really you want to explain well let's see you cheated on me with that whore. After I told you I was pregnant with our kids." He looked shocked.

"Wait how many are we having?" He stepped back in surprise.

"Five you moron." while he was shocked I took my chance and ran. I ran down the street. I ran into an alley and cried.

Daniel POV

"Ring.....Ring

"Hello" I don't recognize this number. Why would they be calling me.

"If you want to see your beautiful mate again you will come to me in two days in the clearing." I threw the phone and ran as fast as I could.

-------------------------

So I decided to make a sequel it's called It started with a clash.

Wrote this whole I was riding in the Disney Epcot ball just for you guys. Enjoy!

In other news my life just hot more interesting. I tried out for American Idol. Yeah I didn't practice before I went so I bombed it but there's always next time.

-Sierra

Ps. Stay positive