Prom part 2

I woke up with Daniels arms wrapped around my waist. My stomach turned as soon as I got up. Rushing to the toilet threw up in the toilet. When I was finished I flushed the toilet. I walked out of the room and saw Daniel looking at me. I immediately blocked my mind from his.

"Taylor what's wrong why do you keep blocking me out." Daniele got out of the bed walking towards me.

I shook my head and walked out and went to the kitchen. As soon as I turned the corner I saw Emily and her mate cooking. I walked to the stool sat down and said hi.

"Taylor wanna go to the doctor today?" Emily asked me not even turning around.

"Ugh sure I guess." I really don't care right now I'm so sleepy I could sleep on the floor. It looks really comfy right now.

"Why does Taylor need to go the doctor emily." Devin asked looking between the two of us.

"Nothing now finish making breakfast we will see you when you Daniel and Dillion pick us up." Emily came over to me and pulled me up.

We walked out of the kitchen to the pack doctor. I knocked and she told us to come in. When she saw me she looked surprised.

"Ohh Taylor is everything ok." She asked looking at some chart.

"I think I might be pregnant." I whispered.

"Ok well let's check it out." She looked shocked then quickly covered it with a smile.

I laid down on the bed and pulled my shirt up. She put the gel on my stomach and a picture showed up. It was really pretty. But it looked like their was more than one baby in my stomach. It was a bunch of circle like things floating around.

"Ummmm how many kids am I having?" My voice wavered.

"Tay....Taylor your having five kids." The doctor chokes on her words.

"What how is that even possible." Emily held my hand tightly while staring at the doctor.

"Well it turns out your very fertile." The doctor was still look upping at the screen.

"How am I supposed to do this." I can't do this. How can I raise five kids. This is impossible. Emily was still frozen. Then she looked at me and smiled. Creepy if you ask me.

"Hey if it makes you feel any better I'm pregnant to Taylor." I sat their in utter shock.

"Since when?" How could she keep this a secret from me? I didn't keep mine a secret.

"A day before you found out I found out." Emily shrugged.

"Oh when is your due date." It would be amazing if our kids were born on the same day.

"Same as yours." She said smiling at me. I wanted to jump up and down but the doctors holding me down.

I squealed "OMG our children are going to be the best of friends." We could throw all their birthday parties together.

"Ok Taylor you will start showing tomorrow so don't do anything to stressful." The doctor went back to her clip board. "Because you have so many inside you you will seem to grow faster."

"Please don't tell anyone." I blurted . I put my hand over my mouth and gasped.

"Ok but you have to tell someone sooner or later." She looked at me with a worried expression.

I got up and walked out. Emily walking beside me looking at my stomach. This is gonna be along nine months. Wait these are Alpha babies so it will be shorter thankfully. I wonder how long. Hopefully under five months because I don't wanna be laying down for long.

5 hours later

Me and Daniel are slow dancing to a song. I still haven't got the courage to tell him.

"Ok everyone it's time to announce the prom king and queen." Every one went I front of the stage to see who prom king and queen is. "Drum roll please...... Prom king is Daniel Watson!" every one cheered. I pecked his lips and watched as he went up to accept his crown. "Our prom queen is.....

--------------

Guys I tried to upload a picture but Wattpad won't let me. This Wattpad update really sucks. Also I am going on vacation for two weeks I don't know when I will post the next update but I will post it next week just don't know what day of the week.

-Sierra