Everyone Knows

'GET UP!' My wolf screamed in my head.

'What!' Gosh that was a peaceful sleep.

'I need to be let out Taylor let me out! Please I haven't stretched my legs in a while.' She whined.

'Fine' I got up and headed out side.

I pictured my wolf and felt my bones shifting. My paws hit he ground and I took off flying past the trees. The wind blowing threw my fur. It feels amazing. As soon as I reached the lake we took a lick then kept going.

'Do you know how long I have been waiting to do this Taylor?'

'No how long' I said sarcastically

'Forever ever since we met our mate you've been so depressed you forgot about me!'

'Well I'm sorry I was depressed' I shouted. 'I think we need to head back now.'

'Aww why' she pouted

'We have school in the morning.'

'Fine we can head back'

----------------------------

I woke up to an alarm blasting a rap song. I get up and turn it off then I read the time 6:30. I am gonna be late for school. I run over to Daniel and scream in his ear.

"GET UP!"

"AHHHHHH" he falls off the bed with the sheets. I clutch my stomach laughing so hard. Daniel suddenly gets a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing." He steps closer and I step back.

He leans over me and bites me on my neck. I gasped did he seriously just do that. He stepped back and I looked at him.

"Why did you do that."

"So everyone will know that your my beautiful mate and that I love you."

How can I be mad when he says things like that. "I love you to Daniel oh and don't forget we have school today."

"Oh ya I forgot about that."

"I'm gonna go to Emily's room to find some clothes to wear."

I kiss him good bye and walk to Emily's room. I opens the door and she smiles at me.

"Hey Emily got any clothes I can wear?"

"Yeah here wear this." she grabbed a shirt that says taken and some blue jeans wither black converses.

"Thanks." I walked and put them on then walked downstairs. I turned the corner. Their on the counter were pancakes. I walked closer to grab one but someone stopped me. I turned around and Daniel had a smirk on his face.

"Hungry?" I nodded and he laughed. "No time we have breakfast bars." I sighed grabbed the bar then walked to the car. Emily was already in the car. I got on the passages side. We drove to school very silently. Daniel stopped and we got out. When I stepped out everyone went quiet. I put my head down and walked to my group. I felt a hand go around my waist. It could only be Daniel. We walked to my group and the girls screamed. My ear drum hurts really bad know.

"Why are you guys screaming."

"Well it's pretty obvious your Daniel mate." Hailey screamed. "Yeah so?"

"Your popularity status just went up like ten times."

"Ok well girls this is Daniel and Daniel this is the team."

"Hey" the girls said unison.

"Hi" Daniel said.

"Well bye girls I'm gonna introduce Taylor to the team know." We walked over to the football team. Most of the guys looked shocked mug some of them looked at me smirking.

"Hey guys."

"Hey" they replied.

"Ok why are you smirking."

"Well I knew that you were Daniels mate that's why he went cray cray."

"Oh well yeah."

Daniel walked me to my first hour and I kissed him. I sat down and a girl said hi to me that I have never even seen before. The rest of the day went like this random guys and girls saying hi to me.

When lunch came I was more than happy. I walked in and sat next to Daniel. I wasn't hungry. I sat down and listened to the conversation. I zoned out the conversation is so boring. Someone asked me a question and I just said yeah. Someone else asked me a question and I replies yeah again. I heard a bunch of laughter. I looked up and I was so confused.

"What?"

"We asked you if you were pregnant and you said yes."

"Oh" I blushed.

"We can work on that if you want Taylor." I looked at Daniel and gasped.

"Your not helping Daniel."

------------------------

After school

I was studying in Daniels room when he came in.

"Taylor"

"Yeah Daniel."

"I think we need to mate know."

"WHAT!"

"yeah the conversation at lunch got me thinking."

"Uhh ok."

I stood up off the floor and walked to Daniel. I kissed him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. we fell on the bed and Daniel kissed me while taking my shirt off. He kissed me around my neck he pulled his pants off and his boxers. he kissed me again then he pulled away.

"Taylor are you ready." I nodded my head.

That night I became Daniels.

-----------------
Twitter
@Sisi22_luv

Facebook
Lauren Sierra Gilbert

Instagram
@lauren.sierra

Tumblr
accaawsome