Kiss

I woke up next to Daniel and I feel so happy that we had worked things out. I can't believe it. I poked his face but he didn't wake up. So I kissed him and he immediately responded. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Daniel"

"Humm." Poke.

"Yeah."

"Stop" poke

"Why."

"It's to early for this." Poke

"Fine"

I got out of the bed and walked downstairs. As I turned the corner I saw Daniels mom and dad.

"Hi" I waved .

"Hey honey did you like the party last night." She smirked at me.

"Yeah it was fun." I looked between the two of them suspiciously.

"Uhm where did you sleep." Daniels mom nudged him.

"Uhhhh....."

Just then Daniel came down the stairs. He yawned and sat next to me.

"She slept with me dad stop being nosey." Daniel kissed the side of my head.

"OMG" she ran over to me and hugged me really tight.

"Can't breath.."

"Oh I'm sorry honey just excited. So you and Daniel made up."

"Yeah we did"

"That's so good so why did he avoid you?"

I zoned out whole Daniel told them the story I didn't want to relive those memories.

"Taylor"

"Huh"

"Did you zone out."

"Oh ya I did sorry."

"It's ok I love you."

"Love you to."

He kissed me and I grabbed his shirt to pull him closer. I put my arms around his neck and my hand in his hair and tried to pull him closer if that's even possible. I moaned in his mouth.

"PDA ALERT!"

We pulled apart and Mark and Emily and Jackson and basically every one was their. OMG when did everyone get here. Daniels parents where smiling I hide behind my hair.

"So let me guess you to are mates." Mark asked.

"Yes Mark we are" Daniel said.

"This explains everything no wonder you wouldn't let me tap her."

Daniel growled at Mark.

"HAHAHAHAHA joking"Mark laughed as he stepped back.

I looked at Emily and she looked like she was going to burst out laughing.

"Emily don't you dare laugh or I will tell every one about your diary."

"Oh god no don't do that I won't laugh promise." She crossed her heart repeatedly.

"Hey guys did you know that graduation is like in a week."

Everyone looked around confused.