Broken /E/

I woke up and my head was pounding. Walking slowly over to the shower I take my clothes off. It took me forever to wash my hair. All the tagles I had took me forever run my fingers threw.

Once out of the shower I find my pink shirt that goes off the shoulder and shows just a little bit of my stomach. Next I put on my jean shorts. I have to look extra cute today.

Applying my mascara, eyeliner, and foundation I make sure it's all straight and blender in together. Getting my curling iron I curl my hair then add a pink bow. Grabbing my black flats on, I stand in front of the mirror fixing my outfit.

Walking downstairs I grab my backpack. Today will be an interesting day. "Bye mom see you later." I yell as I walk out the door. Running to my car I drive to Emily's house. Hopefully I'm not late. Knocking on her door and it opens to be her mom.

"Hi Taylor it's good to see you." She smiles as she lets me in. "Your here for Emily right?" I nod my head smiling. "Oh." She looks away for a second then turns back to me smiling. I swear she looked upset.

"I'm just going to go to her room." Walking up the stairs I quickly walk to her room about to open the door.

"Faster." I hear someone moan. Where did that even come from. Walking down the hall I stop at the door and peak in. What I see is utterly shocking.

Daniel the guy who is supposed to love me forever is on top of the girl from lunch the other day. I go to step back till my foot hits the corner of the door causing him to see me. The worst part is he doesn't even stop. He keeps doing it with her while he stares at me.

Turning around I run to Emily's room. Claiming the door behind me I feel something prick my chest a thousand times with a needle. I collapse on the floor and scream.

"Taylor what's wrong what's happening?" Emily runs over to me picking my head up.

"Your bro....brother is having sex with a girl in his bed." I speak three the pains

"Dad! Come here it's an emergency." Suddenly the door bangs open.

"What's wrong what happened." He rushes over to me.

"What did he do?" He asks me looking down at me sadly.

"Dad he's having sex with other girls ." Emily cries while looking down at me.

"I swear that boy has a death wish." He looks down at me sadly.

"Come on Taylor it won't last long." He picks me up and carries me downstairs and lays me in the couch. I look up and he gives me some pills so I can't feel the pain as much.

Mr. and Mrs. Watson look at me with worry. Jut as she opens her mouth Daniel walks in the room and the girl behind him with his shirt on.

My eyes automatically start watering. Does he like to see me in pain? He looks at me and it looks like I actually see some remorse. It's official the Daniel Watson has broke my heart. I jump up and he looks scared for a second.

"Are you happy know you win you broke my heart! I can't take this pain anymore. I've tried to hold on and told my self you would come around. I have cried over you and probably haven't even gave me a second thought! I'm falling apart inside and I can't heal from it!" Tears roll down my face as the room is enveloped in silence.

"I-" He interrupts.

"Do you not understand how much I care for you I gave you chance after chance in my heart but you don't care about me. The Daniel Watson broke my heart, people warned my, but stupid me didn't listen.. Why did you do this to me Daniel why couldn't you stop putting me threw all this pain?" Does he find some happiness in it?

"To ever think I loved you," I whisper as he gasps. "Don't worry you don't have to worry about me caring for you anymore." I can barely breath, the pain is to much. "I hate you Daniel do you know how much pain you have caused me I've tried to guard me feelings. I'm practically a open book. You just read the pages and used them against me."

"Taylor I...."

"Nooo Daniel I don't want to speak to you." What's done is done.

"Taylor honey calm down."

"No I'm sorry but I can't stay here I have to go to school." He's stupid and know I'm long gone. I would have been the best thing he ever had.