Party /E/

I wake up to see the clock says 5:00 p.m. I must have been extremely tired. When I get down stares I scream my heart out when I see the disgusting scene in front of me.

Emily and Dillon are making out on the couch.

I wish I could have that.

"Guys lets not forget that others live here to." I giggle as I walk in the kitchen.

"Go away Taylor!" Emily moans making me want to throw up the contents of my stomach.

"Fine I will but dad said he put cameras in the house so in case he see's you, know what I warned you!" I laugh so hard.

I make me my Banana smoothie and go in my room.

Daniel follows me so I leave my door open and sit on the bed.

"What do you want from me." I ask not looking up from my smoothie.

"Can you forgive me for rejecting you?" Where is this coming from? "I realized I made a mistake please take me back." His face looks so sad.

"Okay I will!" I jump up and hug him only yo be pushed away as he laughs in my face.

"I can't believe you  thought I was serious. I still don't want you." Daniel walks out laughing leaving me crying on the floor covered in my banana smoothie.

An hour later I'm finally calm enough to get dressed for the party. I put my black dress that had a gold belt in the middle, and stops mid thigh.

I don't even know why I let Emily talk me into getting these black high heels I hate them.

I curl my hair and apply waterproof makeup.

I will show Daniel I don't care for him and I don't need him.

I walk down the stairs and both Dillon,Will, and James look at me crazy and tell me to change. "Sorry guys the party is about to start let's go."

"Uhh Tay who bought you that car?" Dillion walks around my car inspecting it.

"Well Dillon isn't it awaome." I put on my most fake smile.

"Dad did you know since you smashed that guy into it that asked me out a few months ago." We get in my brand new Enclave and go to the party.

It's like an 30 min drive but it's still in our territory though. We walk into the party and I get as far as possible as I can from those three. I grab a beer from the kitchen and sit on the couch.

"Hi i'm Jackson how's it going." A really hot guy sits beside me smiling.

"Good are you knew here." I've never seen him before.

"Yeah I have been here for a few weeks."

"I've seen you in the halls your really popular." Not really if you think about it. Daniel is making my life a living hell at school.

"..Uh thanks. Do you do any sports here?"

"Yeah I am trying out for the football team." Great so he will end up hating me to.

"That's good." This got awkward real quick.

"Well bye see you later."

"Bye Jackson." Once he's gone I look around.

"Hey Taylor wanna dance?" Mark comes up to me.

"Sure Mark." Grabbing his hand I set my drink down and follow him on to the dance floor.

My eyes lock onto Daniel from across the room. Didn't take long for me to notice the girl grinding up against him. Before I can look, away he looks up and winks at before going back to his girl. How can he get any pleasure from hurting his mate?