We meet again

Daniel POV

We walk in the clearing and he's their waiting for me. We stop and he talks first.

"We meet again Daniel."

"What do you want Demetri."

"Ohh nothing just to kill you and your mate. When I make a promise I keep them. I promised to kill your mate didn't I?" That sick son of a... Well that's not gonna happen.

"Sadly that promise won't be kept this time." I smirked.

"Yes it will how about just me and you in a fight till the death." Oh boy I'm so scared.

"Bring it on."

I felt my bones cracking and then I was on all fours. we circled each other then he attacked. He should know never be the first to attack. I bit his neck and threw him into a tree. He shook his fur and came charging back and hit me with his body. I slid into the crowd. They parted and I got back up. We circled each other again. 'Your mate sure is pretty I wonder how is she in bed.' I was stunned he better not have touched my mate. Then he lunged for my neck. He bit down and threw me back on the ground. He turned around and his side cheered. He should know that rule number one is to never turn your back on your opponent. I lunged for his neck and bit down as hard as I could making sure I cut his breathing. I checked him and then I stepped on his face. I made sure he was dead then I ran to my side. We didn't cheer we still had business to do.

Dillon handed me some clothes. I went behind a tree to change. As soon as I came from behind the tree and spoke.

"All of you will be sentenced to death." The enemies knew it was no use running so they bowed their head to me.

I turned around and ran back to the pack house. Running as fast as my two feet could carry me. Once I got their I ran into the living room and standing their was my beautiful mate. I ran and picked her up I didn't care if she hated me.

"Are you ok Taylor did they hurt you." I panicked. Taylor glared at me as I put her down.

"I'm fine Daniel and I'm sorry for not letting you explain, I Love You!" She loves me still?

"I love you too Taylor forever and always." I cupped her fave and brought her lips to mine.

------------

To make up for that time it took me two weeks to update. Will update Saturday.