The Talk /E/

I look and it's Ben that caught me.

"Uhh Ben you know that your not suppose to touch me." Just as I say the words I hear two growls. Then I hear the school gasp.

I look up Dillion and Daniel are running towards us and I am still in his arms.

"Well bye Taylor nice chat gotta run." He puts me down and changes form and runs.

Wow okay, Dillion reaches me and hugs me.

"Dillion I'm fine all he did was talk to me."

"You could have been hurt for all I know Taylor." Overprotective much?

"Yeah well Ben saved me so you should be thanking him."

"I won't think that guy he tries to sleep with anything that moves." Like your any better. I mutter under my breath.

"I'm going home see you later." I don't even look at Daniel I run to my car and get home as fast as I can. I run through the door.

"Taylor come here please." I walk in the kitchen and Daniels parents are there with mine.

Oh god.

"What is this gang up on Taylor day?" I ask sarcastically.

"Honey listen sit down." Mom says first.

"Fine."

Daniels mom speaks next.

"Listen we're sorry about what Daniel did to you we don't know why can you tell us why he would do this."

"I don't know." Do I look like a mind reader?

"I think you do know." Mom stares at me.

"I don't know why can't you listen to me." I run up this stairs and hopefully I don't trip.

I grabbed my pillow and scream.

DANIEL'S POV

I walk in the gym with the guys for the pep rally so we can get a front row view.

The music started and the cheer team choose the number one hit wreaking ball.

"Dude Daniel I have seen this one it is hot."

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at him.

"Well basically it's Taylor trying to get this guy back the whole time but instated Emily gets him." What did he just say?

"What!"

That involves touching the whole time."

Sure enough I look up and Taylor is in some dudes arms.

Ohh she is gonna pay for this she won't know what hit her.

Why do they even let them wear those slutty skirts.

"Dude look at Taylor she's amazing." I'll show her amazing.

"Those skirts are really short Mark." I comment distasteful.

"Dude you have slept with half the cheer team what are you talking about." I haven't slept with half the team.

I looked up and Taylor was on the floor.

I get up and go over to her.

She must know I'm mad cause she runs. Oh but I am the future alpha run I love cat and mice game but the cat always wins.

I run to her and pull on her.

But she pulls back.

Well then I throw her over my shoulder.

I barely feel her hitting me.

"Somebody help me." Well it was funny but no one moved. I rushed out and locked the door.

Does she really think she can find away out of here.

"Daniel please don't hurt me." She pleads.

"Why would you think that princess." She steps back I step forward but she hit's a wall.

"I told you not to tell anyone were mates."

"I...I..I didn't mean to my mom made me she knew something was wrong." Ahh she thinks I'm stupid. Well I'm not, what did she go home crying.

"If you tell anyone I will beat up poor jackson." The look on her face makes me want to beat him up any more.

"I won't please don't hurt my friends please."

"Good job princess see you later." I kiss her on the head and walk out.

She falls to the floor and I just walk away.

"Oh and by the way your mine." I walked back in the gym and the laughter has died down.

"If anyone touches Taylor Davis you will regret it got it." I mind link the pack. "She pissed me off and if you do it too, the same will happen." Good thing her brother had left he would have killed me.

I walked to my locker to put my crap away.

"Hey Daniel how's it going." Marie purred in my ear.

"Good I have to go." I walk past her.

"Did you hear about Taylor?!" She screams down the hall making me stop.

"What happened?" I ask turning around.

"She ran to the bathroom crying now the whole cheer team is in the bathroom and your sister ran in there after she heard."

"Apparently she won't come out." Taylor loves to draw attention to her self.

"Bye Marie I gotta go." I gotta run to the gym make sure Dillen doesn't here.

Good he's already here.

30 minutes later

Half time I go in and coach goes on and on about work as a team.

"Guys it is easy it's a human team now go beat some butt." I walk out and everyone is looking at two cheerleaders standing their.

I look closer.

"Holy shit that's Taylor." I listen to what thier saying.

"Please don't drop me."

"It itches so bad."

Dang so the girl has to itch her nose.

Then the girl sneezes.

I look at Daniel he is mad.

I look forward and Ben is holding her.

Me and Dillon run.

He runs off.

Dillion talks to her.

I run after him. We both change. I put my clothes in my mouth and run.

"I am your alpha and I command you to stop."

I circle him.

"Change!" I scream using my alpha command.

I put my clothes on and go up to him.

"If you ever touch my mate again I will kill you." Shit.

"WHAT?!" His eyes widen.

"Do you understand?" I glare at him as I try not to kick myself.

"Yes!"He squirms making me happy.

"You will not mention this to anyone got it."

"Yeah." He runs off not looking back.

"Bye." I laugh watching him run for his life.