Mine /E/

I screamed and the whole gym looked at us. Their faces showed surprise and confusion. Emily looks scared for me, but not enough to get up and help me. I was scared for myself I don't know what's going to happen to me. Daniel pulled on me but I pulled back. I need to find away to get myself out of his grasp. He growled at me and threw me over his shoulder. Panicking I started to kick him and pinch his back and he didn't even flinch.

I screamed, "Someone help me!"

But nobody came they were all to scared to come afraid what might happen. My own brother didn't help he starts laughing. So did everyone else. Daniel slammed the gym door and opened a classroom door and locked it. Oh god no somebody help me moon goddess please help me. I ran to the window I pulled but it wouldn't budge.

I'm gonna die oh god I'm gonna die.

Oh yeah, I forgot he can't kill me but what he might do is much worse. I turned around and his face had a smirk on it. I guess he could tell what I was thinking. Daniel starts walking towards me if I didn't have my uniform on I would have tried to jump over the seats. I have nowhere to run.

"Daniel please don't hurt me," I plead.

"Why would you think that princess I wouldn't dare hurt you." Oh god he's laughing.

I back up until I hit a wall. His arms slam the wall behind me so they are on both sides of my face.

"I told you not to tell anyone we're mates." I listened!

"I..I..I didn't mean to my mom made me she knew something was wrong." What is wrong with me why can't I speak correctly.

"Ahh I see well if you tell anyone I might just have to beat up poor Jackson he's so weak." Is he that evil?

"I won't please please don't hurt my friends." Jackson wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Good job princess see you later." Daniel kisses my cheek then walks off.

I fell to the floor breathing heavily.

When I looked up he's at the door, "Oh and by the way you're mine if I see any male touching you I won't hesitate to snap their neck." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I enter the hall and people stared at me and asked if I was ok. I felt my eyes start to water.

I ran to the bathroom locked the stall. I crumpled on the floor and crowd my eyes out.

People enters the bathroom and started banging on my door.

"Taylor open up we know you're in their girl." I can't let them see me like this.

"If you don't open we will go get your brother and tell him you're crying in the bathroom and won't talk to anyone." Then Daniel will find out and get mad again because people will wonder what he did to me.

"Okay I am coming out just don't tell my brother." I opened the door and half the cheer squad was their. This bathroom was full there was barely enough space to fit all of them. When they saw me they gasped. The bathroom door banged open and Emily came walking in.

"Oh my gosh I never thought this would happen if I did I would have ran after you." She hugged me as I cried some more. I fell to the floor again crying.

Emily picked me "Taylor clam down it will be ok we can talk about this later." The door opens and Gabby brought a chair in.

I looked in the mirror I looked horrible my makeup was gone and my eyes were puffy. I sat down and kept my head down.

"Taylor we are going to do your makeup okay so keep your head up and your eyes closed." It feels really weird to sit here with my eyes closed.

"Ok Taylor open your eyes." I look like I never shed a tear. The girls are really good.

I walked out the bathroom and the girls surrounded me so no one would look at me. But that did not help people looked at me and started whispering. I caught some of them.

"OMG did you hear what happen to Taylor?"

"Taylor ran to the bathroom crying."

"I feel so sorry for her."

"She's really pretty."

"Wait till Dillon hears he will snap when he finds out why she's crying."

I have to keep my head down be strong Taylor be strong. We get outside and we get in our positions for the cheer. I sit on the bench most of the cheers to calm myself down. During half quarter I have to see which routine to do. I like to make it a surprise because the girls should remember the cheers.

"Listen girls we will do hanging by a moment we will do half of the routine." The music comes on and I don't really pay attention to the lyrics I just count mostly but sometimes I tune in.

Desperate for changing, starving for truth

I'm closer to where I started, I'm chasing after you ( front handspring clap on one knee one hand poor to pyramid.)

I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all I've held on to

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you (pike arms up left down clap round off)

Forgetting all I'm lacking, completely incomplete

I'll take your invitation, you take all of me now

I'm falling even more in love with you

Pike , toe touch, backflip, back handspring pyramid. I do the bow and arrow.

I look down and Liz is twitching her nose as softly as I can "Liz do not scratch your nose please."

She is the only person holding me up and I can't take her dropping me.

"But it itches really bad."

"Do not drop me Liz please please."

"Taylor what do you want me to do everyone is looking at us."

I look up and I realize the music has stopped.

The crowd is looking at us from both sides.

The teams have came back outside.

My brother looks worried.

Daniel just stands their no emotion whatsoever.

Listen ok don't make any sudden movements.

Why won't anyone come help us.

I mind link Emily

'Emily why won't anyone help.'

'Well if you didn't know the reason you have never been asked out is because your brother has told every guy ask you out and they die."

'Then you help me please.'

'I would love to but today in the halls Daniel said if anyone touched you they would regret it.'

'What people will know we're mates know.'

'Noo they think you just really pissed him off.'

'So I am helpless is that what you're saying.'

'Kinda but I can't help because if he did he will tell everyone my deepest darkest secret.'

'Ok fine bye.'

Then she sneezes oh god no I fly forward.

Hands across chest head down so you don't cause serious damage.

I didn't hit the ground I was saved by someone but who I looked up and gasped.