Everything was fine

Skip to the party

Julia's P.O.V.

"Julia it's time to open presents!" my dad said.

"Ok!" I said and grabbed a random present.

"That's the one I got you!" Marie said. Inside was despicable me 2.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You're welcome!" she said.

"Now open mine!" Bianca said.

"Alright!" I said and grabbed the bag she was handing me. I opened it and it was a nail polish kit.

"Awesome! thanks!" I said to her.

"Open mine now!" tony said.

"Ok" I said and he handed me a bag. I took the wrapping paper out and it was a jewelry making kit. "Thanks!"

"Open mine!" ally said.

"Alrighty" I said and she handed me a small bag. Inside was a gift card to Starbucks.

"Cool! thanks!"

"You're welcome!" she said.

"Next is my present." Daniella said who was waiting patiently.

"Ok." I said and grabbed the last present in the pile. It was a small wrapped present. "What is it?"

"Open it and find out." She said. So I opened it. It was a box. I opened the box and inside was a necklace with a heart.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

"You're forgetting a present." My dad said. He was standing with a present beside his feet. I ran over to him and ripped the wrapping paper off of it.

"Cool!" I yelled. It was a small amplifier with a microphone. Did I forget to mention I'm a bit of a diva? "Thanks!" I said and ran over to hug him.

"Time for cake!" he said and we all ran to the table. Like I requested, it was chocolate.

"This cake is really good!" Bianca said.

"Yeah. It is." Marie said.

"Where did you get it?" tony asked.

"Ask my dad." I said and they all turned to my dad.

"I had a friend make it." My dad said.

"Ah." They all said.

It was the best birthday ever. But like all birthdays, it ended. Everyone went home and me and my dad had to clean up. After we cleaned up he helped me plug in my amp and I sang. He was the only person in my audience though. Soon later it was time for bed. I hoped into bed and was soon asleep.

"No! Julia is my friend!" Daniela yelled at ally.

"Well she doesn't want to play with you!" ally yelled back.

"Are you sure?!? did she say that to you? cause I'm pretty sure she told me she was going to play with me!" Daniella yelled and I was looking at the fighting.

"Guys we can all play together." I said trying to stop then from fighting.

"No!" ally yelled. "It's either her, or me!"

I suddenly woke up to the doorbell. I peaked around the corner to see what was going on. There were two men in black suits. They saw me and one of them said. "Julia Roscow?"

"That's me." I said not showing my full self.

"You need to come with us." He said.

"Why? what happened." I asked.

"Come with us and we'll tell you"

"My dad says not to talk to strangers."

Me mentioning my dad must've meant something to them because the two men looked at each other then the other one said "You can trust us." And held out his hand. I grabbed it and he led me out.

A/N~ here's an update. I was going to wait till later to update but I'm going on a trip so, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. um, yeah. This is really REALLY short. But, that's how the first few chapters usually are right? no. Ok. I'm just a terrible writer.