Everything was fine

Liam's P.O.V.

"So why did we come to America just to adopt a girl?" I asked. "We won't have time to take care of her."

"You make it sound like we're adopting a dog." Louis said.

"Hahahahaha!" Niall laughed.

"It was Zayn's idea" Harry said.

"Yeah why are we adopting a girl Zayn?" Louis asked. "Getting tired of Perrie?"

"No! I just thought it would be nice." Zayn answered. "Plus it would show some responsibility."

"Aren't we responsible enough?" louis said sarcastically.

"Haha good one." I said. "But, what do you think management will think about it?"

"They're just going to have to deal with it." Harry said.

"Boys we're here" Paul said as he stopped the car. We were parked in front of the Boston orphanage. There were already a bunch of people outside. Paul got out and opened the door for us. We all clung together. We went into the building and shut the door.

"Hello! I'm Ms. Nancy" a lady with dirty blonde hair said. "I'll go get the all the girls." She went into what looked like a classroom and yelled "girls! someone wants to adopt!"

Girls ran out, but there was one girl that walked out with Ms. Nancy. She came out and went into the corner.

"Well, that's all of them." She said and smiled.

"Who's that in the corner?" I asked.

"That's Julia." She said. "Her dad died on her birthday. She hasn't been here for very long. So who do you want to adopt?"

"Could we talk to some of the girls?" harry asked.

"Oh, of course. Feel free to talk to them."

We all walked in different directions to talked to girls. I went over to Julia.

"Julia?" I said to her.

"How do you know my name?" She asked.

"Ms. Nancy told me."

"Oh." She said and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"How old are you?" I asked. I was just trying to get a conversation going.

"8"

"When's your birthday?"

"June 20"

"I'm gonna go. I might see you later." I said and she just looked down. I walked over to the boys. "So, did you guys see anyone you want to adopt?"

"No. We haven't found the right girl." Niall said.

"Well, we didn't exactly say we wanted a girl who is this age, this hight, dot dot dot." Louis said. That was true we just said we were going to adopt a girl. Nothing else.

"So, have you decided who you're going to adopt?" Ms. Nancy asked.

"No." Harry said.

"Oh. Well please hurry the girls need to get back to class." She said and walked away.

"Ok." Zayn said and louis made us go into a group huddle. "What age?"

"Um, maybe 7-10 years old." Niall said and we all agreed.

"Well, what do we want the girl to do?" Louis asked.

"Geez guys. You make it sound like we're adopting an animal. We are adopting a girl! does it mater what the girl looks like, or what she wears?" I said breaking the group huddle.

"Liam's right." Harry said.

"Well who should we adopt?" louis asked.

"How about Julia?" I suggested.

"You mean the girl crying in the corner?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Sure lets adopt her." Niall said.

"I'm cool with that." Zayn said.

"Me too." Harry said.

"Ok then we'll adopt her." Louis said.

"Yay we agreed!" Niall said and put his hand in. "One direction!" he said and lifted it up like we were a sports team going out into the field, except the rest of the team didn't do it.

"Ms. Nancy." Harry said and got her. "We've decided who we want to adopt."

"Oh that's great." She said. "Who?"

"Julia." He said.

"Oh Julia! yes. But, before you adopt her you should learn a little about her." She said and she motioned all of us to follow her into a room. Louis sat down and all of us stood up because there was only one chair.

"Ok. She's not bad or anything, you guys should just know her story." She said. "Julia's mom died when she was five. She'd been living with her dad ever since. One night her dad left her at home by herself and got in a three car accident. He died at the hospital that same night. The worst part, it was her birthday."

"Oh wow." Niall said.

"Alright. Then it's our job to cheer her up and give her five more fathers." I said. We signed some papers,

[louis thinks she just wanted our autographs]

"Will one of you go get Julia?" Ms. Nancy asked.

"I will" I said and went out to get her.

I went over to the corner she was at. "Julia, will you come with me please." I said and held out my hand.

"Where are you going to take me?" she asked me.

"Me and the other lads are going to adopt you." I said and a smile formed on her face.

"Good. I don't like this place." She said and took my hand.

Julia's P.O.V.

A guy just walked up to me and said he's going to adopt me. Yay! I was sick and tired of that place. The guy walked me into Ms. Nancy's office. They did a bunch of paper work and stuff they needed to do to adopt me. After what felt like FOREVER Ms. Nancy finally said "you guys are now her legal guardians."

"Yay!" A blonde guy said and threw his fist in the air.

"Lets go!" a guy with curly hair said.

"Wait." I said. "Can't I get my stuff?"

"Oh right." He said.

"Geez Harry." One of the other guys said. He had light brown hair. "What a great father."

Father

I wasn't sure if I was going to get used to that.

"Shut up louis." The guy named Harry said.

I went and packed my stuff which wasn't much. I grabbed my nonuniform clothes, my toys, and anything else I needed. Once I was done packing I went out and the guy who's name was Harry said. "Now lets go."

A/N~ expected? probably. But don't worry, I've got a plan.