Everything was fine

Harry's P.O.V.

The next day

I woke up and went to wake Julia up, but then remembered that she was back in Boston at the orphanage. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I ate a bowl of cereal and the other boys came out one by one.

"Good morning" I said to Zayn walking out. He let out a big yawn. "Thanks for that wonderful good morning greet"

"You're welcome." He said and got a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning lads" louis said coming out.

"Good morning." I said. "How was your sleep"

"Eh" he said and held up his hand and moved it back and forth.

"Julia?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah"

"This morning I went to her room to wake her up" I said and took a bite of my cereal.

"I was looking for her then realized she's across the Atlantic." Louis said.

Then Liam walked out.

"Hello Liam." Louis said and put his arm over his shoulder as he walked up.

"Guys, where's Niall?" he asked.

"He isn't in his room?" Zayn asked.

"No"

"Lets look for him" I said and went upstairs. I checked the bathroom and his bedroom. He wasn't there.

"Guys! I found something!" Liam yelled and we all went to him.

"What did you find?" Zayn asked.

"I found this note." Liam said holding up a note.

"Well what does it say?" louis said.

"Dear friends,"

"Aw that's sweet he called us friends."

"Louis" I said. "Continue Liam."

"Dear friends, I couldn't stand the thought of just leaving Julia. She deserves more than that. I'm going to Boston to re-adopt her. And don't try to stop me. Nialler" Liam said and looked up at all of us.

"We've got to try and stop him!" louis said.

"Why? maybe he has a point. We picked her up off the ground and then dropped her." I said making sure to make my point.

"But what about management?" Liam asked.

"If they take her from us again then... I don't know what we'll do." I said and started to think.

"Why don't we just secretly adopt her?" louis said sarcastically

"I wish" Liam said.

"Oh how I wish, that was me" me, Zayn and Louis sang together.

"How would we hide from the fans ad the paparazzi?"

"I wonder how Niall's doing" Louis said. "I mean, now that we're on the subject of fans a paparazzi."

"Who knows." Zayn said.

"Probably the paparazzi by now" I said.

Niall's P.O.V.

I headed to the airport by myself. When I got out, everyone was looking at me. Not because I'm Niall Horan, but because I was wearing a ski mask and a hood and basically anything I could to hide my identity. I didn't want the paparazzi finding me especially since I was without a bodyguard. Without ANYONE really.

I sat down in a seat on the plane. Then, a girl that looked about in her teens sat beside me. She got out her iPod and started listening to music. I recognized the cover, she was listening to a song from midnight memories.

"What song are you listening to?" I said an realized I shouldn't have.

"Happily" she said and looked closer. "You know, you sound like Niall from one direction"

"Niall? I do?" I said trying to disguise my voice as best I could. "Never heard of him?"

"Hmm." Then she asked "Have you heard of one direction?"

I decided to play it safe. "No."

"Would you like to listen?" she said and handed me an earbud. "You probably won't like it cause it's a boy band but"

"Oh no, I'll still listen" I said and took the earbud. I listen to every lyric that was carefully written by us.

"I don't care what people say when we're together. I know you want to leave so come on baby be with me so happily."

I started to cry. This described what I was feeling right now. I didn't care what people said about Julia. I didn't care what management thought. I wasn't going to let them get in the way.

"Are you ok?" she asked, then I realized my ski mask was moving.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said and wiped away a tear.

"One Direction saved my life." She said and looked down at her wrist.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was going to take some pills, then I listened to Diana and, I felt like I would meet them someday and that they're waiting for me to meet them."

"That's so sweet" I said forgetting to disguise my voice.

"There you go again!" she said. "You sound like Niall Horan!"

It broke my heart not to tell her.

"Ok. Can I tell you a little secret?"

"Sure." She said and leaned in.

"I am Niall Horan" I said.

"No way!" she yelled "you're Niall Horan!"

"Shhh!" I said but it was too late. Girls were crowding around me.

Thank goodness the pilot spoke into the intercom "passengers please take your seats we are going to take off."

"I'm sorry Niall" the girl beside me said.

"It's fine."

"What are you doing on the plane anyway?"

"Do you remember the girl we adopted?"

"Julia?"

"Yeah. Have you found out what happened to her?"

"No."

"You'll find out" I said and looked away. That was the end of our conversation.

"Passengers please take your seats we will be landing shortly." The pilot said over the intercom. I was already in my seat. Everyone else sat down and I felt the plane descend. Once the plane landed we got out

"You cannot tell anyone who I am." I told the girl that was sitting beside me.

"No problem"

"What's your name?"

"Lavinia"

"That's a beautiful name" I said and we walked off the plane. I pulled my ski mask up over my face and got off. There were girls waiting there for Niall Horan, but they didn't find him. Niall Horan was heading to the orphanage.

A/N~ don! don! don! what's going to happen next?