Everything was fine

Julia's P.O.V.

I was home alone with Jade and we were playing charades. I was acting out statue.

"Ugh, motionless! oh wait it's nouns. Um, I don't know! Just tell me!" Jade said.

"Statue!"

"Dang it!"

Knock knock knock

"Who's that?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I didn't invite Jesy or Leigh Anne over, and Perrie and Alissa aren't some post to be back for another hour." She said and got up to see who it is. She opened the door to a complete stranger. "Hello"

"Hello. I'm Julia's aunt Gracie. I heard that her father died and I'm here to take her" supposedly my aunt said.

"Oh, well, I'm kinda her mom now" Jade said.

"Is that so?" she said. "C'mon Julia. I'm taking you home"

"Taking me home? I don't know you" I said and backed up.

"I'm your aunt Gracie" she said.

"Yeah I heard that when you introduced yourself" I said and backed away even more. I didn't want to go with her.

"C'mon Julia. You don't remember me?" she said and started stepping into the house. Ok now she's just creeping me out.

"Please don't come into my house until we know for sure who you are" Jade said and got in her way.

"Excuse me dear, but I told you, I'm her aunt" she said. Jade turned to me and mouthed something. It looked like she was saying "go cook lemonade and messy." Then it came to me. "Go call Leigh Anne and Jesy"

I ran into the other room and grabbed the phone. I dialed Leigh Anne and Jesy's number and waited for them to pick up.

"Hello?" Jesy said when she answered.

"Jesy!" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" she asked.

"There's a woman at my house that says she's my aunt. She started coming into the house and Jade told her to stay out. Jade told me to call you. Please come over quick!" I said still whispering.

"I'm on my way!" she said and she hung up.

"Please hurry" I said even though she already hung up.

I walked out to Jade locking the door on my "aunt Gracie".

"Hey let me in!" she said. "I have legal papers!"

"What should we do!" Jade asked. "She has papers signed by a judge that says she can take custody of you"

"What?!? I don't want to go with that stranger"

"I know and I certainly don't want you to leave" Jade said.

"Open uuAAAA!" The lady said.

"I don't recall uuAAAA being a word in the dictionary" I said.

"What's going on?" Jade asked and opened the door a crack. I looked out and Jesy was tackling the lady.

The lady got up and yelled "I'm calling the cops!"

"Go ahead!" Jesy said and the lady got in her car and drove away. Jesy walked up to the door.

"Jesy!" I said and hugged her.

"What are we going to do?!?" Jade asked. "That lady that is supposedly her aunt and has papers signed by a judge that says that she can take custody of Julia"

"And now she's going to call the cops" Jesy said.

"Might as well pack now" I said and started to walk away.

"Hold on a second" Jesy said stopping me. "If we do go to court we will fight. I bet she doesn't even know your full name!"

"Yeah!" I said.

"I'm calling Perrie" Jade said and we all went inside.

Perrie's P.O.V.

Alissa and I went to the mall. We first went to JC Penny's to get Alissa some stuff. She got some nice jeans, a cute top, and we got her one crop stop. She says she doesn't like short sleeve shirts. I don't really understand why, but whatever. It's her choice what to wear.

After we finished shopping for her we went to Aeropostale to buy me some stuff. We weren't there for very long when Rock Me by One Direction started playing.

"I miss the boys" Alissa said.

"I do too" I said truthfully. I really did miss Zayn.

We rummaged through the clothes, tried on a few tops. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at who it was. It said it was Jade.

"Hi Jade" I said answering.

"Perrie. We've got a problem" she said.

"Another one. Don't we have enough problems" I complained.

"This one is serious! a lady claims to be Julia's aunt but Julia doesn't recall knowing her. She has papers signed by a judge that say she can take custody of her"

"We'll be home in a little!" I said. "Alissa we're going home!"

"Why?"

"Because we might no longer be able to be Julia's parents" I explained.

"Why?"

"Because some crazy lady thinks she's her aunt"

"Why?"

"Enough with the whys get in the car!"

"Wh-"

"Just go!"

"Alright I'm going."

We drove home and went into the house. Jesy was there.

"Hey Jesy" Alissa said and did a handshake with her. Alissa made a handshake with all of us.

"So what's this about a crazy lady being Julia's aunt?" I asked. Julia sat on the couch with a bit of a concerned expression.

"I don't even know her" she said.

"That doesn't mean she's not your aunt" I said, and it's true.

"But I don't want to go with her. I want to stay with you guys and travel the world" she said.

"Well. We'll just have to settle this in court"

A/N~ don don don! I think I'm going to wrap the story up soon. Thank you so everyone who has read the story even at the really boring parts. And thank you to the people that actually read my authors notes.

Please read my other stories. I understand if you find no interest in them but ya never know.