Everything was fine

Julia's P.O.V.

Alissa and I heard the door shut and we opened the closet door .a little. They had left. Then Christina came and swung the door open.

"What were you thinking!?!" Christina yelled as she pulled me out of the closet. "That was my one chance to get Harry Styles's number!"

"You used me to get close to Harry?!?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"Wait. I want to go with them now!!"

"It's a little too late for that now."

"But-"

"Guess who's going back to the orphanage?"

"No!"

"Yes. And I think I'll keep Alissa."

"What?!?"

"I'm her mom. I'll decide what's best for her"

I ran to my room and started crying. I was never going to find a good mom and dad. I've been through seven dads this year and none of them have been good. I've only been through one mom this year and she turned out to be a jerk desperate for chance to meet her idol. And I thought she was married? was she going to cheat on Jacob? I don't know what she was thinking but Zayn was right and I should've gone with them.

"Julia. C'mon. You're going back. Alissa, you can stay here by yourself. You should be old enough. Of you're not, aw well" Christina said and pulled me out to the car. She drove me to the orphanage where I would probably again be adopted by a directioner and the cycle would continue.

We drove past people on the sidewalk. Parents were walking with their kids and the kid would try to run away. The parent would yell at them to get back and they would get upset.

'At least they have parents' I thought to myself. Then we drove beside a cliff on our right. All of a sudden the earth began to shake and Christina pulled over. Of course, when the cliff is on your right, and you're driving on the right side of the road, when you pull over, it brings you closer to the cliff. Christina ran out of the car expecting me to follow I guess. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. "Christina! the child safety lock is on!" I yelled but she couldn't hear me. "It sure keeps this child safe" I climbed up to the front and opened the door. I got out and there was a rock about to fall of the cliff. I jumped back inside the car and a rock fell on the hood of the car. I climbed into the back seat and got as far down as I could. I felt the roof of the car hit my head and it all went black.

Niall's P.O.V.

The next day, late afternoon, Liam, Harry, and Zayn came bursting through the door. They were all wearing masks. And I mean masks. The type of mask you wear to a Halloween party.

"Where have you guys been?!?" I asked.

"Where have we been!?!" louis said ripping of his mask "We were out finding you!"

"I told you I was getting Julia" I said. "And by the way. It would've been way easier for you guys to wear ski masks instead of Halloween masks."

"You left a note." Harry said completely ignoring my comment on the masks.

"Yeah. And you could've let me just get we and come back."

"Yeah well now Julia's never going to come back with us again." Zayn said. "She didn't even know my last name and she new Perrie's full name."

"She didn't know any of our last names" Liam said.

"We were meant to be her new fathers and we failed" I said.

"Well now she has a new dad and mom" Harry said.

"Wait what?!?" I sad confused.

"Julia got adopted. By a directioner"

"Oh... Well then she can be persuaded into letting us adopt Julia."

"We already tried that" Zayn said. "She can be persuaded, but Julia can't"

"Good point"

We sat there in silence until one by one we went to our rooms. Then Zayn went out with Perrie and Louis, Harry, Liam, and I went to watch Frozen. We were some post to see it with Julia the other day, but, you know what happened. After it was done we came home. The mail man had just delivered our mail so I got it out of the mail box. There was one letter in the mail box. I looked at who it was from an it said the Boston orphanage. I quickly ran inside to open it with the other lads. When I went inside Zayn and Perrie were on the couch.

"Guys! we got a note from the Boston orphanage!" I said and they all came around me, but Perrie stayed on the couch.

"Open it!" louis said.

"I am!"

I opened it up and read what was written. "Dear boys, Why did you send me back? was it something I did? thanks for everything. And by everything I mean nothing. Julia"

"Well she obviously doesn't want us to be her parents." Liam said and Zayn sat back down.

"Where is she from?" Perrie asked.

"Boston Massachusetts" I answered.

"Wouldn't it take a while for a note from Boston to get here?"

"She's got a point" louis said.

"So, lets say this note is from a while ago. She still doesn't want us" Harry said.

"Well maybe she realized that Christina may not be what she seems." Liam said. "She seemed pretty upset while we were looking for Julia"

"She just wanted to get to us which is probably why she adopted Julia in the first place" I said.

"Doesn't she have a husband?" louis asked

"Yeah. Ms. Nancy said Julia was adopted by a couple" Zayn confirmed.

"I'm gonna go to bed" I said.

"It's only like 4:00" Liam said.

"I'm tired"

"How did you stay away from fans?" harry asked.

"I just wore the ski mask and had my hood up. Nobody recognized me"

"Hmm" Liam said and I went to my room and got in my bed. It didn't take me long to drift asleep.

A/N~ Hello!! I have no idea what to say so... Hello!!