Everything was fine

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. Did I mention that I'm freaking out? I so worried about Julia right now I almost forgot to put my ski mask on as we got to the airport.
We got our tickets to Boston and then went on the plane when it was time. Perrie and Zayn sat beside each other, Jade and Liam say beside each other because they've known each other since 2008, Louis and I sat together and Harry sat alone. Louis and I sat behind Zayn and Perrie and Harry sat behind Liam and Jade.
"Dude, I'm freaking out" Louis said. I could see he was shaking.

"So am I." I said. "What do you think happened to her?"
"I don't know, but it's a good thing she contacted us"
"That's another thing. Why did she contact Perrie and not us?"
"I have no idea. Maybe... maybe she still doesn't want to see us"

"That's probably right." I said. You know that feeling where you know something is correct, but you're hoping it's not? Thats how I felt.
I listened to 5sos She Looks So Perfect. That song is the bomb. It helped me not think about what was happening right now, which is pretty hard to not do.
"So what exactly did the doctor tell you?" I could hear Zayn ask Perrie.
"He just said that Julia's hurt and that she asked them to contact me. So I said I'd leave immediately."
"That's all? He didn't mention what happened to her?"
"Nope. He left out a lot of detail"
"No kidding."
"Hey guys, could you quiet down up there?" I asked them. "I can hear you with my earbuds in" then I whispered "and if there's a directioner or mixer in here than they'll quickly realize who you are"
"Nialls got a good point" louis said. "You guys better quiet down"
"What was that Liam?" Harry asked Liam. Loudly. "I couldn't hear you"
"Ssshhh!" we all said.
"Sorry." Harry whispered. "What was that Pedro? I couldn't hear you?"
"I said that was a terrible joke?" Liam whispered.
"Do you think it was a bad joke... Amelia?" Harry asked Jade.
"It was pretty bad... Josh" she answered.
"Oh..."
"Lets all sit quietly now" louis said.

"Alright Noah" Harry said and blinked. Louis just sat there with a straight face.
"Just shut up" Louis responded.
"You guys are so weird" Perrie said.
"They know" Zayn said and the it was quiet the rest of the plane ride.
When we got off the plane we rented a car (A/N I don't know if that's even possible. The last time I went on a plane was when I was 5) Harry drove keeping his mask on.
We were almost at the hospital when we heard sirens behind us. Harry pulled over and a cop also did behind us.
"You've got to be kidding me" Harry said and put his forehead on the top of the steering wheel.
"It's ok." Liam said. "We can pay for the ticket"
"That's not what I'm worried about" Harry said. "I'm worried about Julia"
The cop walked up to the car and Harry rolled down the window.
"Hello sir" he said. "I noticed that you're wearing a ski mask while driving"
"Yes. Yes I am" Harry said matter-of-factly.
"You're going to have to take it off to drive."
"But... You can see through the window."
"Yeah. They wouldn't make a car that you can see through the window"
"Do I have to take it off?"
"Yes. Unless you give me a very good explanation"
Harry turned around and looked at us. I nodded and so did the others.
"My name is Harry styles. I'm from a boyband known as one direction. I'm here with the other boys from the band, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, and Zayn's girlfriend and her friend, because we adopted a girl but management made us take her back and the she got adopted by a directioner and we came back to get her but she didn't want to come back so we went back to England and then Zayn's girlfriend Perrie got a call that said she was hurt so she came and picked us up and we're here heading to the Hospital. We're wearing the ski masks to hide from the fans."
"Can I just say that's a really long explanation"
"Can I just keep the ski mask on? we're almost there."
"Fine. But no wearing it on the way back or else I'll give you a ticket"
"Alright" Harry said and the police officer went back to his car. Harry drive off and in no time we arrived at the hospital
Julia's P.O.V.
I was lying in the hospital bed asleep. The pain relievers were really working. If I didn't take them I would've been tossing and turned. The rock really came down on the top of the car hard and hit me.
Anyway
I was asleep and I heard someone come into the room and say "she's asleep." I recognized their voice.
"Liam!" I said opening my eyes. "With a ski mask on..."
"Oh sorry" Liam said and they all removed their ski masks.
"Well she's not asleep anymore" louis said. They were all there. So were Perrie and Jade.
"It's fine. I'm just glad to see you guys again"
"Really?" Niall asked. "Judging by the note you sent and everything that happened it seemed like you never wanted to see us again."
"What note?"
"The one that you sent." Harry said.
"Yeah. About thanking us for nothing" louis said.
"Oh that note!" I said. "I sent that to you when I went back to the orphanage when you gave me back"
"Oh" they all said in unison.
"Now explain to us what exactly happened to you after we left." Zayn said.
"Christina got mad that I ruined her chances of getting Harry's number and she was taking me back to the orphanage when there was an earthquake and we were driving beside a cliff and she got out and ran. I tried to get out and follow her but the child safety lock was on so I climbed up to the front and got out but then a rock came down so I got back inside and a rock came down on top of the roof and the roof came down on top of me." I explained. "I've been in the hospitals for a while"
"Why did you contact me instead of them?" Perrie asked.
"I didn't know any of their last names" I said. "I forgot what Zayn's is"
"Malik" Zayn said.
"Milk?"
"Malik"
"Malik"
"Alright. Hopefully you've got it"
"I think I do. Milk?"
"Malik!"
"Ok."
"Lets all tell her our last names shall we?" Harry suggested. "Styles. Harry styles."
"I can remember that one"
"Liam Payne" Liam said.
"That's also going to be an easy one"
"Niall Horan" Niall said.
"Not so easy"
"Louis Tomlinson" Louis said.
"That's probably the hardest one"
"You'll get it down easy" louis said.
There was a long period of silence then Liam asked "so... how've you been?"
"Good" I answered. "I had surgery and I'm on pain relievers. Other than that everything's fine" Who was I kidding. Nothing was fine.
I sighed and Niall asked "what's wrong?"
"My life is just so messed up" I answered.
"Do you know where Christina went?" Harry asked.
"No. She just ran away. No one knows where she went"
"Is Jacob still here?"
"Yeah. He's probably home with Alissa- OMG Alissa!!!" I yell. "I forgot about her!"
"Don't worry. I'll get her" Liam said and left.

A/N~ things are starting to settle down... for now... muahaha!!!... Actually I don't really have a plan right now so... yeah. Also I'm sorry but Wattpad has mad it so I can't skip a line every new paragraph. I wish it would let me skip a line but it won't.