Everything was fine

Julia's P.O.V.

"It's ok. Take deeps breaths" I heard someone say to me. Everything was a blur. People were rushing around everywhere while I lay on something soft. There was a aching pain in my leg. "It's going to be all right." I was put in a vehicle and the doors were shut. There was still people sitting beside me.

"What happened?" I asked. I could barely speak so when I talked it sounded weak.

"We'll explain it latter. Right now we have to get you to the hospital."

"The hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah. The roof of the car hit you pretty hard."

"Wait? I remember a little." I said and started to sit up.

"Lay back down." He said.

"Christina was driving me beside a cliff and the rock came down on the car. That's about all I remember"

"Well after a little you should remember what happened"

We arrived at the hospital and I was hurried to a room. I didn't think it was that bad.

"Julia, do you have a parent or guardian we can contact?" a guy asked me. Dang it. What was Zayn's last name? it didn't matter. He and the other boys were in England. Too far away to get here in time.

"Ms. Nancy from the Boston orphanage for girls." I told him and he went to the phone. He talked for a while and I was connected to some tubes and a cast was put around my leg. I have to be honest, I was having a little trouble breathing.

"Goodbye" he said and hung up the phone. "Ms. Nancy said it was ok to do the surgery"

"What surgery?" I asked still sounding weak.

"Just take this" he said an handed me a glass with some sort of liquid in it.

"What is it?"

"Just drink it"

So I drank it. I felt dizzy and soon I was completely asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh good you're awake" the same guy said as I opened my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked. I didn't sound as weak, but I was still pretty weak.

"We did a surgery on you. You're going to be fine."

"I mean before. What happened"

"Do you remember a little bit of it?"

"I remember being squished inside a car. Tell me what else happened."

"I don't have all the details. I know just about as much as you know. You were squished"

"That helps." I said.

"Is there any other paren or guardian you would like us I contact"

What was Zayn's last name? he told me his full name and I forgot it.

"Perrie Edwards" I said. "Please contact Perrie Edwards for me"

"Alright. I'll see to it" he said and walked away.

"Zayn manic? No." I said to myself. "Zayn Milik? no. Zayn malk. UGH!"

"Is something wrong dear?" a nurse said coming in with a tray of food.

"No." I lied. Of course something was wrong. If everything was fine I would be at school with my friends. I would run home everyday to my dad. I would probably sing to him everyday. But no. Nothing was fine anymore.

"Here's some food for you if you get hungry" she said and set down the tray in a table beside my bed. "Don't eat too fast."

She left and the doctor came back in. "Perrie is coming as soon as she can." He said. "She said she'd leave right away"

"Good" I said and looked at what the nurse had brought me. Stale crackers, warm milk, and some sort of... I don't even know what it was. I picked up a cracker a observed it.

"The crackers are stale to help you digest them. We don't want you eating hard foods." The doctor explained. "The milk is to help wash it down and you have some ice cream there."

I guess the I don't even know what it is was ice cream. Right then and there I prayed that Perrie would hurry up and get there.

Perrie's P.O.V.

I was sitting in bed when the phone rang. "Jade can you get it?" I yelled to Jade in the room beside me.

"What?" she asked. She must've been asleep.

"Never mind I got it" I said and got the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello. This is doctor Wigens" a man said. "I'm from the Boston hospital"

"Julia" I whispered to myself.

"Julia has been injured and she asked me to contact you."

"Thank you so much! I will leave right away!"

"Ok." He said as hung up

"Jade!"

"What now Perrie?" she asked.

"Do you want to come to Boston with me or stay here?"

"Why are you going to Boston?"

"Julia's been hurt. I've got to get the boys and go"

"Sure i'll come."

"Hurry up then!" I said and ran to my room to pack. Once we were finished packing we went to the car. We put our bags in the back and went to pick up the boys.

When we got to their house I knocked on the door. No one came so I rang the doorbell. Still no one came so I called Zayn.

"Perrie what are you doing?" he asked.

"Why don't you answer the door and I'll tell you!" I said and I heard footsteps running downstairs.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's Julia. She's hurt. Wake up the others we've got to go!" I explained.

"Julia's hurt?!?"

"Yes. Wake the others up!" I said and ran upstairs to do it for him. "Niall wake up!" I said and flicked the light switch up.

"AAhh! what was that for?" he asked.

"Get packed. Julia's hurt. We're going to Boston" I said and went out.

"Louis wake up!" I said and flicked the light switch up. "Julia's hurt so we're going to Boston."

"What happened?"

"I'll explain in the car. Hurry up."

I went out and waited Zayn had woken up Liam and Harry. They were all packing. Once they were all packed we headed out to the car. I was about to drive away then Niall yelled "wait!" And ran in the house.

"Niall this better be important!" louis yelled. A little bit later he ran back out with ski masks for all of us.

"It'll be easier if we're not noticed!" He said and got in the car. I started driving off before he closed the door.

"Alright. Time for an explanation" louis said.

"Right." I said. "All the doctor told me was that Julia's hurt and she asked them to contact me"

"Why'd she asked to contact you and not her parents, or us?" harry asked. "No offense but, you haven't been one of her parents"

"I don't know." I said. "But it's a good thing she did."

A/N~ I've got nothing to say. Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is today. It's got to be someone's birthday so happy birthday.