Everything was fine

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up and got dressed. Great. I get to wear my uniform. My favorite outfit. Note sarcasm.

I went out for breakfast and we got disgusting pancakes. After we had breakfast we went to class. It felt like it went on forever! Then again, isn't that how class usually is?

"Julia!" Ms. Nancy said coming into the classroom. "Someone wants to adopt you."

I looked at Alissa and she shrugged. I followed Ms. Nancy out and Niall stood at the door alone.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked.

"I came by myself"

"Why? You gave me back."

"We didn't give you back. Management made us. We didn't want to but we didn't have a choice."

"So you're taking me back even though you're just going to have to send me back here again? You didn't even say goodbye"

"Well, I was hoping I could adopt you secretly." He said and held up a ski mask. "And about goodbye... I didn't want to see you cry."

"So you had the two guys just tell me I was going back?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe I don't want to go back. Maybe I think someone better is going to adopt me. Any directioner would be glad to adopt me right now."

"That is true. But I want to adopt you. And I'm sure the other boys would if they could"

"What do you mean?"

"I snuck out to come and adopt you"

"Why?"

"If all five of us came then we would get caught easier."

"Well you wasted your time. I'm not going back."

"But Julia-"

"Niall. I have friends here. Goodbye"

"Julia wait"

I turned around but Niall didn't say anything.

"Goodbye. At least I got to say it to you this time." He said and turned away about to cry. I walked back to the classroom about to cry. I then heard the door to the orphanage open and shut. Niall was gone, and there went my chance to be adopted.

After a while, we had lunch. It was Mac and cheese. It was cold and uncooked. I thought about if I were having lunch with the boys, we would probably be having some delicious food. I tried to erase that thought out of my mind.

We went back to class to learn more boring things. Then Ms. Nancy walked in and said "girls! someone wants to adopt!" All the girls ran out, except for me, as usual. I walked out with Ms. Nancy. Then I went and sat in the corner.

Alissa came up to me. "You're never going to get adopted again if you just sit in the corner"

"Maybe I don't want to be adopted again." I answered.

"Why don't you?"

"Because I don't want to be let down again"

"Well, you probably won't be adopted by terrible parents twice"

"I guess that's true."

A man and a woman came up to us and started talking to us.

"Hello girls" the woman said. "I'm Christina."

"I'm Jacob" the guy said.

"What's your guys' names?" Christina asked.

"I'm Alissa" Alissa said.