[ three ]

"three hours until the anonymous dude comes." you hummed, obviously bored. you got up from the bed, walking towards the kitchen.

"mom. need help?" you asked your mother, who was washing the dishes. "no, sweetie. just go rest, okay?" she smiled in reply. you nodded and went to your father.

him knowing what you were about to ask, he spoke. "no, i do not need help, dear. go find a job in the meantime or something." he said, leaving you with an open mouth. "i'm not sending in my resume this early." you frowned.

"then sleep?" your father suggested. "good idea, dad! night mom, night dad." you beamed, dashing to your bedroom. "remember to get ready half an hour before your date comes!" your father reminded, watching you give him an 'okay' sign.

"she's not gonna wake up, is she?" your father sighed. "nope. she will never wake up before then." your mother chuckled, massaging her husband's shoulder.

"goodnight, y/n!" you sang to yourself, grinning funnily. you pulled the blanket over your head, fantasising your date's appearance, hoping that he'd look amazingly hot.

you drooled in your sleep from the thoughts, you kept waking up every fifteen minutes to check the time. but after a few rises, you were completely knocked out.

"Y/N WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPYHEAD." your father shouted in your ear, making you groan and turn the other way. "your date and his family is here." that made you shoot up from your sleeping position.

you ran to the toilet, washing your face and taking a quick shower. only to realise, you forgot to take your clothes. you hurriedly walked out with a towel wrapped around your body, running to your closet to dig out some clothes.

you hastily threw random pieces of clothing behind you. "i have nothing to wear!" you whined, not noticing that you had sent an underwear flying straight towards your date's face.

"what the fuck?" he said, disgusted.

a/n ;

hehehehehe