[ five ]

"yoongi-ah." you heard mrs min call out. you slowly raised your head to meet eyes with yoongi. "yes, mom?" yoongi asked, eyes now set on his mother. you looked back down as you stabbed your food with your chopsticks.

"what do you think of y/n?" mrs min asked. you choked, coughing uncontrollably as your father patted your back and your mother passed you a glass of water. "she's..." you faced him with teary eyes from all that coughing.

"she's unique, i must say." you brightened up. "but definitely does not suit my preferences." this made you frown and duck your head to prevent further embarrassment.

your father, who had noticed this, ruffled your hair. "it's okay, honey. it's okay." he said, comfortingly. "i'm not saying the two of you have to date. maybe as business partners? that should be enough." yoongi's father added.

"why would i need someone to work with? i have bangtan and we, as a group, are successful enough. we don't need her." his words felt like knifes and arrows, far too painful for your liking.

"i didn't say she'd help bangtan. i said she could help you." mr min emphasised. "even so, i'm fine on my own. besides, what can she do?" yoongi scoffed, looking over at you in disgust.

"well, excuse me, genius. i have earned multiple awards for composing and i definitely do not deserve such harsh comments." you rolled your eyes away from the idol.

"again, i myself am enough to create masterpieces such as agust d. i don't need a knowhow to guide me in composing." yoongi retorted, calmly eating his meal.

"that's it. i'm calling wendy." you abruptly stood up as you grabbed your phone and just as you were about to press the 'call' button, wendy had already climbed in through the window.

"NOW WHERE'S THE ASS IM KICKING. IMMA PUNCH YOU TIL YOU-" wendy screamed with fists up but as soon as she saw an idol in your house, "oh haha. hi gorgeous." she giggled, batting her eyelashes.

a/n ;

i'm updating too much i have to stop omg