[ four ]

you cupped your hands over your mouth, face flushed as your underwear had flown right at his face. you stifled a laugh, trying your best not to choke.

well, yes, it was an embarrassing moment but it was also humourous to you. "oh no." you gagged, taking small steps towards the man.

"i'm so sorry." you apologised, tightening the knot that's holding the towel tightly against your body. you gently picked up your underwear, laughing so hard that your cheekbones covered your eyes, making you unable to see.

once you calmed down, you took a good look at your date's face and screamed. hearing you scream, he screamed too. "why are you screaming, i should be the one screaming, not you! asdfghjkl" you blabbered.

"i don't know. you're screaming so i'm screaming too." he replied. "that's weird but-" you continued screaming until your father came into your room. "what's wrong- MIN YOONGI HOW COULD YOU WALK INTO MY DAUGHTER CHANGING AND GRAB ONE OF HER UNDERWEAR?" your father raged, looking down at the piece of cloth in his hand.

"n-no. please don't misunderstand." yoongi kneeled down. "okay." your father calmly replied, making yoongi tilt his head. "you're not gonna kick, hit, or do anything to me?" yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows. "why should i? you didn't even do anything." your father chuckled.

"dad, can we talk?" you asked, walking towards your father. "privately." you added, noticing how yoongi had not budged. "oh right, well, um, i'll be downstairs." yoongi scratched his nape, laughing a little, before walking out.

"why didn't you tell me he's an idol that i admire so freaking much?" you questioned your father. "well, you never told me you were into bangtan sonyeondan!" your father replied, pouting a little at your displeased expression. "but dad, i talk about them, like, everyday." you rolled your eyes, chuckling a little.

"okay, okay, forgive me for not listening to my sweet little princess' daily praises towards a group of seven good-looking and talented men." your father shook his head gently, hooking his right arm around your shoulders. "princess? dad, i'm not three anymore!" you whined, punching his stomach playfully.

a/n ;

i want to find a solemn and empty roof where i can spend my alone time at and to let out all my stress by screaming my lungs out by the edge of the roof
but the only available roof is nex ( a mall in sg ) and it's so damn crowded