[ twelve ]

"i guess you have to leave now." yoongi frowned. he surprisingly loved working with you. how you immediately came up with ideas and suggested them with confidence. how you hugged him affectionately after the two of you had finished composing.

"yeah, it's a shame you can't drive me back." you pursed your lips. "well, screw work." yoongi chuckled. "daeheon's sending you home." he added, which made you clench your fists. "that bitch?" you gritted your teeth.

"he's the only available staff at the moment." yoongi shrugged. a cough was heard from behind you and when you turned back, you met eyes to lips with daeheon. you choked, turning away quickly.

"i don't wanna go with him." you whined out. "you have to. there's no other way you can go home and i'm not allowing you to take a cab or public transport for safety purposes." yoongi replied.

he, also, did not want daeheon to be with you but who else could he ask? he was busy managing the line distributions for 'not today' along with bangtan and bang pd. the rest of the staff were busy as well, planning out the mv filming and outfits.

"goodbye, y/n. sleep well. i'll pick you up again tomorrow, same time!" yoongi waved at you, a grin forming. you returned the grin, smiling widely as you made your way to the car. "goodbye, min suga!" you giggled.

"you must really like him." daeheon said. "correction, i look up to him as an idol." you snapped. "daeheon, right?" you asked. "lee daeheon and you're y/n?" the security guard responded. "obviously." you said in a 'duh' tone.

the two of you talked the whole ride. friendly conversations were made, along with some puns being thrown in randomly. laughs filled the vehicle, joyful moments created.

"thanks for sending me home, dae. i apologise for thinking so horribly of you earlier this morning. you're a really great friend." you bowed down to him and daeheon smiled in reply, watching you enter your house.

"there goes another friendzone moment." daeheon sighed before driving back to the entertainment.

a/n ;

lol poor kid